Becel® Original margarine Reviews

4.5/5
93% OF CHICKS DIG IT
92 reviews
Ranked #9 out of 2339 in Grocery

Becel® Original margarine is made with plant-based oils, including canola and sunflower. Becel Original is also Kosher and Gluten free. It has a great taste your family will love and can be used for baking, cooking and spreading.

La margarine Becel® Originale renferme un mélange d'huiles à base de plantes, dont l'huile de canola et l'huile de tournesol. La margarine Becel Originale est également kasher et sans gluten.Votre famille raffolera de son goût délicieux et elle peut être utilisée pour la cuisson au four ou sur la cuisinière et pour tartiner.

    Average Price:  $3.79

    5/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 25, 2017

    I like the buttery taste of becel. I like that it spreads easily on my toast and is also good for my heart. I also use it when baking muffins for breakfast.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 14, 2017

    This is our GO TO for margarine. Been using it for years. Love it when I find coupons for it. That is when I try to stock up.
    I use this in nearly all my baking as well.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    1/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? Fugheddaboutit!
    March 08, 2017

    Je n'aime pas le goût et l'odeur et la texture de cette margarine. Elle se vends beaucoup trop cher. Celle à l'huile d'olive est meilleure. Je n'aime pas non plus la couleur.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 07, 2017

    La margarine Becel originale est celle que nous utilisons à la maison. C'est une margarine non hydrogénée qui n'a pas de gras trans et qui est faible en gras saturés.
    Faible en calorie c'est une bonne source de vitamine et d'oméga 3 et son goût est léger.
    Nous l'adoront.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 07, 2017

    I like the Becel margarine, I use no other, if it good for your heart. I am in.
    I like the one with Olive oil, Salt-free,and 50 % less calories.
    Entice me to back to the Original. Many years ago I use to purchase that, but since you decided to make healthier ones, then entice me back to your original and send me a sample and I will see if the ingredients change. I am one person who looks after my health every day.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    3.5/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 07, 2017

    Growing up, I adored margarine, especially the Becel Original Margarine. However, as I'm getting older, I'm more health conscious and realized this stuff is quite bad for your health. It tastes great and is at a great price point, but I've substituted margarine for butter. Once in a while, this stuff is great, but try to limit it.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 06, 2017

    Nous aimons beaucoup cette marque de margarine. Elle a vraiment bon goût riche et une belle texture onctueuse. Les autres variétés de margarine Becel sont tout aussi succulentes, tout comme celle-ci!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 06, 2017

    Cette margarine est celle qui est utilisé la plus fréquemment par ma famille. Nous aimons beaucoup le goût et la texture. Nous la recommandons fortement à tous.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    January 11, 2017

    I used this in my baking and cooking it is awesome. I really like using it. The taste is great and it's always on sale . I had butter and bevel on the table at Christmas and the bevel was used and the butter was in touched.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    January 11, 2017

    For a margarine I must say that Becel Original is a most superior brand. You can use it for spreading and cooking. The taste is quite nice and reminds me of butter.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam

    These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.