Becel Original Margarine Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 2312 in Grocery

Becel® Original Margarine is made from a blend of seed oils, including Canadian canola oil and sunflower oil. Becel Original is also Kosher and Gluten free. It has a great taste your family will love and can be used for baking, cooking and spreading.

La margarine Becel® Originale renferme un mélange d'huiles à base de graines, dont l'huile de canola du Canada et l'huile de tournesol. La margarine Becel Originale est également kasher et sans gluten.Votre famille raffolera de son goût délicieux et elle peut être utilisée pour la cuisson au four ou sur la cuisinière et pour tartiner.

November 07, 2016

I am a big fan of Becel Original Margarine. First it's so much healthier than other margarines. It's a nice light buttery tasting margarine that doesn't leave a chalky after taste. It spreads really nicely too even when it's refrigerated. I use it on bread, toast etc, for cooking and baking, and it adds a really good flavour. It's cost is comparable to others but Becel is my preference.

September 29, 2016

La version originale du produit est très bonne au goût. C'est l'idéal pour la cuisine dans les gâteaux ou même sur les rôties. J'aime beaucoup cette marque.

September 26, 2016

Becel is the only margarine we buy. Tastes great, spreads smoothly, easy to take out from container. We use it for toast, baking and when cooking other types of food.

September 20, 2016

By far the best margarine out there. It has a pleasant taste and is great for cooking.
I actually use it in place of butter frequently and you can't tell the difference.

September 01, 2016

August 29, 2016

This in my opinion is one of the better margarines on the market. It seems a bit healthier than others. It doesn't measure up to real butter but it's still pretty good! A nice light margarine with a light flavour. It's not a strong butter flavour by any means but it doesn't taste waxy or like plastic like some other margarines. It's average priced so if your looking to try a lighter margarine with a bit more healthier side give this a try!

August 22, 2016

Becel is my favorite margarine because it is the most delicious to add to any recipe for supper or desserts! It is definitely a must in any kitchen! :)

August 22, 2016

This is the only Becel that I like the taste of and don't really care for the other ones they make with different additives or whatever or lite. I know everything changes and companies are always searching for different additives or types, but I stick to what I prefer. I did once try a different one whatever it was and it's not for me.

July 25, 2016

Margarine is awesome! I've grown up with using it for everything and so butter just tastes so nasty to me. Margarine is healthier too. I like using Becel because it's not rock hard like some margarine's are. I use it for cooking, baking, putting on top of toast, waffles, muffins etc.

July 03, 2016

You'll put it on everything and use it for everything. It tastes good. It tastes like something you would find in a farmer's market on a Sunday. Get a piece of toast, or use it for cooking- it will make everyone come back to your house for dinner (which is a good or bad thing depending who you are.)