Becel Pro-Activ Calorie-Reduced w/Plant Sterols Margarine

Becel Pro-Activ Calorie-Reduced w/Plant Sterols Margarine Reviews

Ranked #1335 out of 2339 in Grocery

September 21, 2016

Becel Pro-Activ Calorie-Reduced w/Plant Sterols Margarine is a healthy spread for daily use, like on the bread, muffin, bagel or even saute light vegetable.

March 28, 2016

I love the taste on Becel margarine. The fact that it has a heart and stroke health check makes me buying justifiable. There are a lot of different kinds available as well. This one is great because it is calorie reduced but not flavour reduced.

March 28, 2016

This Becel Pro-Active Calorie- Reducer is a healthy alternative margarine I like spreading it on my toast and bagels it goes on smoothly and tastes just great with my morning cup of coffee or tea

March 22, 2016

Becel is the only margarine I buy. It spreads nicer than most. The taste is much better and it is healthier than the other brands. I do find it a bit more expensive than the others

January 22, 2016

I only buy it when it goes on sale but I love the taste and the piece of mind it gives me to be more "pro active" in my nutrition.

September 06, 2014

was a little leary about it, but to my surprise it actually tastes good

August 21, 2014

What a great way to eat healthy without sacrificing flavor! Becel ProActive Tastes great. Non-hydrogenated.Zero grams of trans fat per serving, and only 0.5 grams of saturated fat per serving. I recommend it highly!