Becel® Salt-Free Reviews

Ranked #25 out of 2312 in Grocery

September 30, 2016

I usually buy olive oil based Becel but they were all out so I tried this and the vegan one. I found this one was still really tasty and it didn't really even miss the salt. It's healthier and my son didn't even notice the difference in taste on his toast. I would most likely buy this one again,

September 30, 2016

I did not recommend...I do like healthier options but the becel was missing that key ingredient that makes spreadable product better than without the salt.
You need salt. I found you needed it, and I did not want to sprinkle salt, I like to have it already within the item.

Same taste was true in terms of the flavour....but that missing one ingredient did make a difference for me.

Glad I tried, as I like to become healthier, but I think I will stick to a product that has salt and add that flavour I like :)

September 29, 2016

Je pense que j'aime mieux la version avec sel pour le goût ,mais pour la santé celle ci est meilleur pour moi.bonne alternative si on veut mieux manger !

September 29, 2016

Becel® Salt-Free is not for me. I love salty Butter and recently tried Becel - in all varieties. This was our least favourite, and since no one here is on a salt free diet, we just couldn't get on to it. Lacks what I need in a spread or margarine.

September 26, 2016

Becel Salt-Free is the only margarine we buy. It's always nice to know you're using a product that has no salt in it. It's got a nice taste as well and we will continue to buy this product.

September 01, 2016

Becel Salt-Free has been a staple in my fridge for years! A family favorite, the creamy flavor and smooth texture are a hit. The added bonus of being salt free helps as a part of our journey towards a healthier diet.

September 01, 2016

I am a huge fan in general of salt.
But having this healthy choice that provides the same taste that Becel has with no salt makes me feel amazing about my diet and while I am still able to have Becel.
Tastes great!

September 01, 2016

I really Liked the taste of this I was never one for margarine but when I tasted this I was pretty impressed. It has a nice taste and i love the fact there is no salt . Being on a Sodium Free diet is hard when everything you love has salt and without salt you have cardboard. This margarine was very tasty and did not cause any problems for me like salted foods do.

September 01, 2016

I prefer Becel margarines because they seem to be a bit healthier than others. I tried the salt free and honestly didn't notice a difference between it and the original. It still has a good buttery flavour and taste. It spreads nicely on bread, toast, buns etc. I didn't use it for any baking but did use it in some cooking to sauté onions and vegy's and other things and again can't taste the difference! It's a good healthy choice in my books!

September 01, 2016

Oh my gosh, yes. Added salt to butter is a ridiculous idea anyway, I'm so glad not salted is am option now too. Becel tastes great, though you might need a few times to get used to it if you're used to butter.

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag