Good

Beco Gemini 4-in-1 Baby Carrier - Espresso Reviews

1 review
Ranked #60 out of 393 in Baby Gear - Carriers

Product Features · 4 in 1 baby carrier · Front carry (facing in and facing out), back carry, and hip carry · 100% organic cotton · Great for nursing · Direct contact intuitive baby carrier · High quality test material · Machine washable · Instruction manual included · Made in USA Product Measurements · Body: 11"wide by 14.5 tall (if headrest is folded down, 19" if not folded" · Shoulder Straps: 23" (can be adjusted up to 22" longer for a total of 45") · Waist Belt : 28"(size 0) and can be adjusted up to 57" · Weight Capacity: 7-35 lbs (3.5-16kg) · Weight of Carrier: 1.5 lbs

September 18, 2014

Love, Love, Love! I used a sling and wrap carrier with my first, but wanted to try out a more structured carrier with my second baby. The Beco Gemini came highly recommended and I definitely don't regret the decision.

The carrier is easy to put on once you figure it out. The instructions didn't indicate that the straps have to be criss-crossed on your back, so it took me a few tries to figure that out on my own. I never got too hot with the carrier on and my daughter was very comfortable in it no matter the weather.

If it gets really dirty, the carrier can be washed in the laundry, hung to dry, though they do recommend that it be spot-cleaned and put in the washer rarely.

My daughter is now 5 months and still loves being in the Gemini. Highly recommended.