Good

Beco Gemini 4-in-1 Baby Carrier - Ginger Reviews

Ranked #37 out of 393 in Baby Gear - Carriers

May 20, 2015

I love my Beco! It is simple to use, reliable and comfy for me a baby! I also love how baby can forward face in an ergonomic position.

June 18, 2014

Love my Gemini. I carry my babies in this all the time, even now when they are at 12 month. Great fabric designs to choose from. You can get one that's "manly" for the husband too!

June 18, 2014

Very convenient and my baby seems to be very comfortable in it. A bit overpriced, I think.

September 25, 2013

I was blessed with two velcro babies in a row. They are happy as long as they are in my arms, which can be exhausting! So I needed to find ways to keep them close without being in pain.

I can't say enough about the Beco Gemini. It is ridiculously comfortable, even when wearing your baby for hours on end. You can use it from newborn up, without any additional inserts required, and you can use it right up until toddlerhood. Have the baby face in, face out, on your hip, or on your back. It is pretty easy and quick to get on, which is key when you have a high maintenance baby!

The only real downside is that it doesn't fold up well, making it a little awkward for your diaper bag, but otherwise I love it.

And the ginger pattern is a great, gender neutral pattern, that adds a little style to your baby wearing.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Crest Whitestrips

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
Foundation