Good

Bed Canopy by Afton Essentials Reviews

1 review
Ranked #14 out of 61 in Bedding, Towels, & Linen

June 19, 2016

The Bed Canopy is really nice. I don’t actually need it for the Mosquitos but my daughter wanted it for her room. The special option of this canopy is that for each one purchased Afton Essentials will provide a mosquito net to those in need. That’s pretty awesome! It is 100% high-end polyester and all the hardware is included because you do have to assemble it yourself. It fits all beds up to a king size. You can use it to travel if you are going somewhere that insects are pesty and it comes with a sack that will pack in your suitcase. The opening does overlap while still allowing easy exit and entry ability. My daughter will be pulling hers back but you do have the option to keep pest out. It gives her room an elegant princess feeling which makes her happy and I’m pleased we can help someone in need. I did receive my Afton Essentials Premium Bed Canopy at a discount to review but, the opinions are mine. If you want a canopy out of necessity or for decorating make the choice to order from Afton Essentials Premium Bed Canopy and help someone who definitely needs a mosquito canopy.
#AftonEssentials http://www.amazon.com/Afton-Essentials-Premium-Canopy-Mosquito/dp/B01E0V2BP6 Got to try it for free!