Bed Head - Control Freak

Bed Head - Control Freak Reviews

Ranked #1828 out of 2160 in Hair Care

September 20, 2016

J'aime beaucoup, réduit presque totalement tout mes frissotis toute la journée.odeur parfaite ,le produit sent le ciel. Prix un peu plus élevé que produit de pharmacie.

September 14, 2016

I have a hard time finding product to tame my thick, coarse hair. I think Bed Head has the best products around. It keeps me tame all day, but doesn't feel heavy and greasy!

September 08, 2016

I absolutely adore the smell of not only this product, but all of Bed Head's products. After a day I could also still smell the scent of the product in my hair, which I like. The way it left my hair, strong and soft, was also on the plus side! Overall, fantastic product.

August 03, 2009

I really enjoy this shampoo and conditioner, it works good in my thick frizzy hair, smells nice and lasts a long time.

May 13, 2008

I use this shampoo and conditioner to add volume and "guts" to my fine straight hair. And, let me tell you - it ROCKS. My hair gets really beefed up and thick from this amazing pineapple scented shampoo/conditioner.

It is on the expensive side but it really works. Both the shampoo and the conditioner are really thick, so a little bit is all you need to lather up all of your hair. It took me months to use up one bottle of shampoo, and I wash my hair every day.

I also find that I use less mouse/volumizing spray when I use this shampoo/cond., and that is always a bonus.

Give it a try!

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag