• Bed Head Dumb Blonde Shampoo and Conditioner
  • Bed Head Dumb Blonde Shampoo and Conditioner

Bed Head Dumb Blonde Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #779 out of 937 in Shampoo

Dumb Blonde Shampoo Shampoo For After Highlights Not just for dumb blondes - it's for Racy Redheads and Buxom Brunetter too. Dumb Blonde shampoo delivers mega moisture, explodes with lather and adds supershine. Makes hair shiny, healthy, voluminous soft and luxurious. For any type of hair in need of repair. Dumb Blonde shampoo helps protect and retain hair color, repairs hair damage from sun, smoke, pollution and chemical treatments. Dumb Blonde Conditioner Not just for Dumb Blondes - it's for Racy Redheads and Buxom Brunettes too. Salvage the wreckage with this protein packed moisturizer including wheat, soy, keratin and Pro-Vitamin B-% complex. Protects and retains hair color, repairs hair damage from sun, smoke, pollution and chemcal treatments.

September 23, 2014

I got this product on sale as a set for $25 for Sally's. I love this product it's great for and chemically dyed hair. It has no toners so it won't effect the colour of your hair.

August 27, 2013

price great product perefect size lots of options for any hair type low frangence

August 26, 2013

Product made my hair so shiny & bright- will be purchasing again.

April 10, 2012

This shampoo is the best... First of all good thing is the smell of banana. The scent is not too intense. I used to change shampoo brand but since I know Bed Head Dumb Blonde, I never changed since. The only bad thing for me is that TIGI changed the smell of this shampoo...It is still smell good but I prefer the banana scent!

November 15, 2009

I found this shampoo to make my hair yellower at times.. It would look great when I first did it but if I were to leave my hair unwashed for another day it would become very yellow tinted rather than the platinum color it was.. I found it more effective to use a basic shampoo to keep my color looking light rather than yellow..

Bed head always takes care of my hair though! for how much it had been dyed it was still manageable and I received many compliments on it.. overall a great product but took on a different color the next day

November 14, 2009

Dumb Blonde Shampoo and Conditioner is the best hair care line I've found for my blonde highlights to keep them long lasting and it doesn't strip my hair.
You can find them both at some stores for $25 EACH....but I get mine at Chatters which is a great store for hair products and when they are on sale they are only $14 each! They last a long time and come with pumps so you just pump out a bit of product each time.
The smell is great and the conditioner makes my hairs super soft.