Bed Head - Headrush Shine

Bed Head - Headrush Shine Reviews

Ranked #1911 out of 2161 in Hair Care

April 05, 2016

I love the fun bottle it comes in, Bright pink and green. Leaves a fine mist of shine and a nice fragrance, nothing heavy. You can find it in salons or London drugs sometimes

February 12, 2016

I have fly away hair and i wear extebsions everyday. This product smooths my hair without giving it that greasy feel. It adds the perfect amount of shine. Love it!

September 23, 2015

Amazing light weight shine spray...bring on the compliments!!

April 26, 2013

I dye my hair jet black usually and I'm always looking for a product that makes my dramatic black hair extra shiny and this product works. It does make your hair a little oily so don't use it on your entire hair if you have oily hair like mine. It smells really good and the shine lasts all day. I recommend this product to anyone who wants who wants that extra shine.

August 24, 2008

I really like this product. A bit more expensive than many shine sprays that do the same job, but still a great product.

February 13, 2007

I love this! It is a shine product you put on once your hair is dry. You only need a very light spray all around your hair once it's dry and it gives your hair a bit of a lift (Brings out the colour, gives it a healthy shine) The product lasts for a very long time because you don't need much per application.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products