Bed of Nails

Bed of Nails Reviews

Ranked #139 out of 210 in Natural Therapies

May 30, 2014

It takes getting used to but once you do, you will love it. I cannot live without mine. Lying on my back, I have actually fallen asleep a few times. Great for sore feet too (I use socks). Very relaxing and so many benefits. It's worth checking out their website to read more about what it can do for you.

April 01, 2014

"Bed of Nails" is a really inaccurate name for this product. This isn't a tool just for magicians or circus performers, it's for anyone who would like a relatively inexpensive way to get the same relaxed feeling one gets from massages and to de-stress. It is an acupuncture/acupressure mat; the sharp points aren't actually made from nails, but from hard plastic that are shaped into protruding spikes. Though uncomfortable at first, when you lie on it for 10-20 minutes at a time and focus on your breathing, the sensation of all your nerves being stimulated can become quite euphoric.

Read more here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acupressure_mat

You can buy them on eBay (as I did) or from online resellers.

February 21, 2014

This is a relaxation mat that uses ancient Indian acupuncture techniques. Laying on the mat helps decompress anxiety, lower stress, increase circulation and even clear complexions and lose weight. The mat costs $50, its available on their website and at Bed, Bath & Beyond. I have lower back issues and when I lay on my mat for 20 minutes after a workout it really relieves the tension in my back. I also lay on this mat when I can't sleep and it helps me relax so I can calm down and fall asleep. I am not going to lie, it hurts like hell the first few times but your body gets used to it and it is truly beneficial for both my physical and mental well being.

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag