• Bee By The Sea Body Cream
Good

Bee By The Sea Body Cream Reviews

Ranked #953 out of 1413 in Body Lotions & Creams

June 08, 2016

I love all the Bee by the Sea products. I've never had a lotion leave my skin feeling so soft and wonderful. I love the smell of the natural honey. It's also great knowing I'm supporting a smaller company that really deserves recognition. Totally love them.

March 07, 2016

Picked this up at a craft fair over Christmas. It smells fantastic and a little goes a long way. LOVE this product. It is very moisturizing and smells so good. All of their products are great and I love that they are not tested on animals. Definitely recommend

0.5/5

February 16, 2012

Here's one moisturizer I'm not fond of: Bee By The Sea Sea Buckhorn and Honey Body Cream
It retails for $25.95 CDN, which to me at that price, it better perform at least half decently.

My friend Dale picked this body cream up for me at Angel's Gate Winery
There wasn't a tester bottle around (not a good sign) and I really wasn't interested in this body cream....but my friend insisted on getting it for me and beat me to the cash register for it.

Overall rating: Not Good.

The scent is somewhat of honey but it has a slightly unpleasant undertone smell to it.
It's not very thick for a body cream and when it's applied to the skin, it actually spreads like a watery lotion. It wasn't moisturizing enough for me and it doesn't stand a chance in terms of moisturizing power when I compare it to my HG Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion.
While I appreciate the thought as a gift, there was nothing I liked about this body cream and it's long gone in the garbage.

May 07, 2010

Bee By The Sea Body Cream in Sea Buckthorn and Honey is a wonderful product. I came across it during a street sale (The Kingsway, Etobicoke, Ontario). It is touted as an anti-aging cream too. The scent is natural and sweet. It really soaks in to your skin and leaves it feeling silky. A little bit of product goes a long way too.

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

jessiekohut added a new review for
NARS Blush in Orgasm

jessiekohut added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

lorih added a new review for
Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats

jennieMB added a new review for
Ziploc Space Bags