Beefeater Gin
Good

Beefeater Gin Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 5 in Gin

March 11, 2016

A great gin for gin and tonics and other drinks, a classic gin that has been around for a very long time. Easy drinking and a pleasant aroma and taste. Not too expensive either and good price for a quality product. Some gin can be too overbearing with unusual aromas and tastes, but this gin in classic and traditional with just the right amount of juniper berries and citrusy flavours. A good one to have on hand.

September 30, 2015

This gin has a nice crisp taste, I'm not a huge gin drinker but when I do drink gin in my drinks I always choose beefeater

September 30, 2015

The ultimate gin of gins, beautiful

July 31, 2015

Beefeater is fine, but I'm such a fan of Hendrick's that I can't stand this low pricepoint product. Cheap and best used for cocktails that drown it out.

February 12, 2015

Beefeater Gin is very classic high quality gin. Great for classic mix drinks as well as perfect for blender drinks.

January 31, 2015

Quality product that gives your drinks a clean, crisp taste. The only gin I use for my homemade slush recipe.

June 28, 2012

Beefeater Gin is the one with the London Tower guard on it. Its a delicious, dry, subtle gin for the gin and tonics, gimlets or tom collins. Definitely a staple on your bar cart. Gins have a blend of botanical ingredients to give them their flavours ... usually juniper berries are in there.

According to a tower guard (Beefeater) I once asked, Beefeater was actually a mispronunciation of the French for server - "buffeteur'. Back in the day, these guards were also the food servers of royalty to protect them. The name stuck. Now this might be a funny story to tell the tourists, but either way, we should have shared a gin and laughed about it.