• Behr Premium Plus Paint
Good

Behr Premium Plus Paint Reviews

Ranked #55 out of 88 in Paint & Art Supplies

February 14, 2017

I'm a big fan of Behr paint. They have such a variety of colours to choose from, or you can colour match to anything else that you'd like (I took in a wallpaper sample) it coats evenly and I only needed one coat to paint the bathroom over this hideous mustard yellow colour. I've bought this paint for pretty much all my projects.

September 24, 2016

I use Behr paint in my home because it has primer included and has great coverage. Lesser amounts required compared to other paints. Color selection is fantastic! The color has never faded. Low VOC. Pails go on sale at Home Depot and also available in 18 gal buckets for large jobs. Highly recommend.

March 05, 2016

This is good quality paints ,I find there is a good selection of colors to choose from,its colors are vivid and spread very well on walls .Behr paints are top line paints but they are very expensive

February 15, 2016

I've used Behr Premium Plus paint throughout my entire house. I goes on like a dream and covers beautifully, even over previously dark walls. It's the only brand I use now.

July 15, 2015

When we bought our condo 3 years ago, I purchased Behr paint simply because it was on sale at the retailer we were shopping at. I know that I loved working with it and I loved the results, but I'd forgotten the details.
    This past week I finally got to reno-ing the last room in the house and I chose to go with Behr again - SO glad I did! It went on just as smooth and easy as I remembered, great consistency and no dipping or splattering. And the coverage was amazing. I didn't prime over the old paint and I didn't even prime the raw drywall patches, but the paint covered beautifully. The first coat was practically perfect and the second coat just evened out the areas where I'd missed spots or squeezed it out too thinly. No VOC's, no smell, dry in an hour and recoat in 2 hours. And it's tough! Just hours after painting, we moved furniture back into the room and things kept banging against walls and I kept freaking out - but there was not a mark to be seen! I will never cheap out on paint again. Buy Behr and you'll be done in no time and with no mess! (note: the employee at the store tried to upsell me to the 'Ultra' but I chose not to....got the same amazing results without paying the extra!)

Barcode

Bridal Shower Gift

kelx added a new review for
    Eco Max Laundry-Lavendar

Trapper added a new review for
    Coca cola zéro

Trapper added a new review for
    Starbucks Cafe Mocha

StaceyBuhr has started a new forum topic
    Crime shows