Believe by Britney Spears

Believe by Britney Spears Reviews

Ranked #710 out of 1215 in Perfume

October 22, 2014

This is one of my least favourite fragrances by Britney. (I have quite a few) it's more masculine. It also has good staying power. I prefer the sweeter scents, so this doesn't get used as often as others.

1.5/5

September 05, 2014

I have to say this stuff stinks.... Not a great product over powers and does not last

July 19, 2014

Cant believe how great it smells!! My mom purchased for me for Christmas last year!!! Thank mom!!

December 01, 2013

One of my faves. I have gotten so many compliments on this particular scent. One of my students told me I smelt amazing! Lol the price is good if you buy at winners in canada and i think it last a long time as well. I feel very feminine wearing this and I think I will always have one on my vanity.

March 26, 2013

Love this scent!

Very sensual and feminine, and I got it for a great price $20 on sale :)

November 05, 2012

I love the smell and I get so many compliments every time I wear it. It's a little embarrassing saying its Britney Spears but people love it so much they ask all the time. The price is great it often goes on sale for $20 at shoppers!

Neuven added a new review for