BellaPierre Shimmer Powders Reviews

Ranked #366 out of 1113 in Eye Shadow

July 27, 2016

I have this shimmer powder in excite and I love it! I use it mostly as a highlighter since it's so shimmery and pigmented. Great product for a glam night look.

February 12, 2016

I have been using my BellaPierre shimmer eyeshadow for quite sometime now and I absolutely love it! Its my go-to eyeshadow when im doing my makeup. I have it in the shade "excite" which is a white shimmer and its very pigmented and shimmery and looks really nice when you wear it. It blends really well with other shades too. The one thing that I dislike is since it is a loose powder, sometimes you get a little bit of fall out when opening the container and etc. but it wasn't a big deal to me. I love this eyeshadow and will continue to wear it :)

June 15, 2015

I love them! They are amazing. Great quality. Stay on long. Perfect colors.
Just amazing. And id 100% guarantee you'll love it too.

April 26, 2015

I am not a fan of loose powders!! I find they get everywhere. I always end up with dust under my eyes and makeup all over the inside of my bag. Maybe it is just me but im never successful with them. Id rather a nice compact shadow.

April 01, 2015

I received this product as a sample in my January GlamBag from ipsy in the colour "Excite", and to be honest, I was excited to both try & use it. And for me, I use it as my highlighter for the inner corner of my eyes & sometimes under my brows, as it is a shimmery white with a tad of a purple reflection - great for blue eyes!

What I also really like about this shadow is that it is 100% pure Mineral powder which means that they provide long lasting colour & are suitable for all. They sell for USD$14.99 & they also will ship to Canada, which is great.