Belsoy Vegan Dark Chocolate Pudding

Belsoy Vegan Dark Chocolate Pudding Reviews

Ranked #185 out of 1062 in Snacks

September 08, 2016

I'm dairy intolerant and have to eat dairy-free. My regular brand of dairy-free pudding went on indefinite back order, so I thought I would try this brand instead.

The flavour on this is very good. I'm not always a huge fan of soy products, but this doesn't have a different yasye. It's very chocolatey, which is what I like, having been a chocoholic for my entire life! ;)

The one thing I really don't like is the consistency. It's really, really liquidy. Sometimes when I open the lid on a package, flecks of chocolate burst forth and propel themselves onto my clothing. If it weren't so runny, this wouldn't keep happening. I even try keeping it in the fridge to see if that will help, but it doesn't.

These are quite high in sugar, so they're best kept as a treat for once in awhile only. The expiration dates are quite far into the future, so they keep for a long time.

July 04, 2016

I buy this once a week and love it. Rich and chocolately and the best part is that its vegan and dairy free. I can feel great about eating this. It is smooth and creamy, the posts are of average size. It is a little more expensive than no name puddings but you are paying for high quality plant (soy) protein. Not too sweet, not bitter, just right. My two daughters love these as well for their lunches or just a snack.

July 04, 2016

This is such a nice pudding. I am partial to dark chocolate, so I really enjoyed it. It was not overly sweet and has a nice texture to it. I got it on sale to try and I would purchase it again.

July 04, 2016

Absolutely LOVE this pudding!! I get a lot of cravings for something sweet when I'm at work so I decided to bring my Belsoy and stick it in my desk for when I get the pesky cravings. I took one out for a snack this afternoon and boy, did the deliciousness surprise me! It was so velvety sweet and tasted like heaven. The fact that it's free from artificial colours and preservatives is a plus. I can't wait to have another tasty snack tomorrow!

December 29, 2015

A good product. It's chocolaty, creamy and has no after taste like some gluten free or soy based products can have. Definitely a staple I keep in my fridge for those times when I need a chocolate pudding fix!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products