belVita Breakfast Biscuits Reviews

Ranked #33 out of 327 in Cereal

September 22, 2016

I'm not a huge fan of breakfast bars, but these taste amazing. I like the consistency of the biscuits as well as the little bit of sweetness in the morning!

June 19, 2016

These are great! I love the banana chocolate chip flavor - tastes like a muffin. Only problem is, I usually end up eating two. They go great with coffee or tea. If you don't like sweet breakfast, however, these aren't for you!

June 06, 2016

The belvita breakfast bars are one of my favorites, i really enjoy the cranberry one the most, it has the nice tart of dried cranberries mixed with hearty oatmeal. I usually like to have one with a greek yogurt for breakfast

March 31, 2016

BelVita Breakfast biscuits are absolutely delicious. My kids love the banana flavor and the chocolate chips make just the right amount of sweetness and chocolate to make them to die for.

Price wise they are a little higher than I would like but they love them, so ultimately worth it.

February 21, 2016

It is a great snack to gave on the go before 12 pm :D
    It is delicious but the amount of carbs is scary !
    I usually eat it with my breakfast or have as a snack.

October 16, 2015

Really good for rushed mornings, I don't necessarily like them out of the packaging though. I toast mine in the toaster for a minute or two and that makes them really tasty.

October 16, 2015

belVita Breakfast Biscuits;

Nutrient filled good option for breakfast for those who eat very little for breakfast
    Good small size biscuits to eat on the go, or with a coffee / tea
    Good nutrients
    Not sweet
    Good option for health

July 16, 2015

My boyfriend is obsessed with these breakfast biscuits. They are super tasty.

July 16, 2015

I had a coupon to try these, they are nice filling biscuits. I would buy them again, my son even likes them and hes a picky eater.

May 23, 2015

I have tried these and I would buy them again I found them very nice and filling, they come in single wrapped packages and there are four in each snack pack. I tried #BelVita #Breakfast #Biscuits #AppleCinnamon and they were very tasty especially with a nice cup of coffee or juice. #BelVita also come in five different flavors. They are also good for your energy levels because they are full of whole grain, fiber, and B vitamins. They are very convenient and promote for a healthy life style.

Angelwingsx2 has posted in the forum topic