BelVita Breakfast Cranberry Orange Reviews

Ranked #83 out of 248 in Granola Bars

February 15, 2016

I'm kind of surprised this didn't get better reviews but I guess it depends on everyone's personal taste .I loved these cookies ,they have a really great citrus flavor ,they also have a nice crunch ,I personally think the two flavors blend really well with this cookie ,they balance each other out with the little bit of sweet with the little bit of tart,great combination in my opinion, love eating these with my afternoon coffee

February 15, 2016

I buy these all the time for a nice light snack ,since they came on the shelves in the supermarket.BeLVita Brealfact Cranberry Orange tastes great to me.I sometimes have them in the night time ,when I want a snack with a cup of tea for bed.I love that real taste of Cranberries in them but,I think they would be so much more if they would left out the Orange zest.The zest gives them a bit of a sweeter taste than what I want.It is only just an idea of mine.I really do love them though Orange zest and all.I would recommend these snacks to anyone,also great to put in kids lunches.

February 15, 2016

They were very tasty all the information was on the box .I have tried two different flavors. they taste as if you were eating cookies. I bring them to work as they are an easy lunch item.

February 15, 2016

I tried the BelVita snack and honesly i did not realy liked it,the taste was not what i expected. It looks very yammy on the box but in reality not that great put it is a more healthy option then some other snacks.

December 31, 2015

Kinda sceptical on this one. It's an ok snack but not excited about this one...

December 03, 2015

I like other Belvita breakfast cookies but these were awful. Such a gross flavor.

1.5/5

August 23, 2015

I wasn't to crazy about these breakfast cookies.. don't like these two flavors together!

July 23, 2015

This is a great breakfast or snack choice. I love how it has real cranberries throughout.

July 17, 2015

I'm often cautious with breakfast bars as I find they usually don't keep me full for a long time like they claim to do. However, these bars not only taste delicious, but keep me going for an extremely long time! Cranberry orange is definitely my favourite flavour and I will also have one for lunch with some fruit if I'm on the go.

July 09, 2015

This is just the right size and full of flavour. Good for a quick breakfast. Soft and chewy.
There is just the right amount of orange flavour.

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes