Belvita Crunchy Breakfast Biscuits

Belvita Crunchy Breakfast Biscuits Reviews

Ranked #191 out of 257 in Granola Bars

July 15, 2015

I love these! I put a package of them in my lunch every day and have them with my coffee. Being diabetic I have to stay away from cookies and these are sweet and crunchy, giving the illusion of eating a cookie, sweet enough without sending sugars through the roof and taste awesome! I love the Cinnamon Brown Sugar ones!

March 31, 2015

Great for when your on the go. Five pouches with four biscuits in each. I've tried the oatmeal one and its good.

August 06, 2014

These little breakfast snack cookies are surprisingly good, and good for you. I prefer the blueberry, however all 3 flavours are quite good. It's easy to eat more than one. My only criticism would be to package them in 2s not 4s.... too easy to eat them all.

June 18, 2014

Love the Crunchy Blueberry breakfast biscuits easy to eat on the go or when a quick snack is needed as a busy mom.

April 14, 2014

Tried Belvita for the first time and was pleasantly surprised how good it tasted! Will buy again but only when there is a sale as they are quite costly

February 12, 2014

I was really surprised how great belvita tasted when I tried them! They were so good, and filling. They look small but they are filling. I loved the flavor, they are a good mornning snack or mid afternoon snack to hold you over until dinner. I like that they are individually packed so I can take them out with me.