Belvitta Breakfast Cookies Reviews

Ranked #282 out of 329 in Cereal

October 14, 2015

These are so yummy to have for a quick morning breakfast on the go. Keeps you full for a long time, I really like the oats and the honey.

January 12, 2015

A great tasting snack and an excellent replacement for breakfast if you don't have enough time !

December 11, 2014

These are a big hit in our house. They taste really good and they are convenient and a quick snack.

November 22, 2014

My husband and daughter did not like these breakfast cookies at all! My husband said his bounced off the dash of his truck and bounced down the highway and my daughter said she traded hers for an apple at school. The rest of them were given to the birds. I onlly bought them because they were on clearance - now I know why.

September 05, 2013

I love these cookies they taste great and are a great meal replacement when on the go or anytime. I started eating them when I got sick and require extra magnesium in my diet and I now buy them when I can to boost my minerals an satisfy my taste buds.

June 18, 2013

Great breakfast for on the go people. Also a great 10 am top me upper till lunch