Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream

Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream Reviews

Ranked #40 out of 436 in Ice Cream

March 19, 2017

I have tasted it once, but I didn't have enough to really appreciate it. I would really like to give it a real try and see what it taste like.
    I am an ice cream junkie, so I didn't want to indulge myself that much. sorry

March 19, 2017

Very good ice cream I love it and the fact that it's got big chunks of cookie dough makes it even better I highly reccommend this ice cream to anyone that likes ice cream

March 15, 2017

Yes the price is high but it is absolutely worth it. Ben & Jerrys is always on point with their flavour combinations and this ice cream is no different. I am in love with this ice cream!! The cookie dough is rich and absolutely delicious. I tried this for the first time at the beginning of the year and couldn't believe I had never had it before. I think the hardest part will be not purchasing it often. Yum!

March 14, 2017

Why have I never tried this before! Best ice cream ever, seriously it's so creamy and if you like cookie dough its loaded with it ! The only negative thing I could say about this product is obviously the price, but then again if it was cheaper I would probably be 500+ lbs

March 13, 2017

best ice cream I've ever tasted, love this brand and everything they do for their consumers, they have many wonderful flavours and now even have a non dairy ice cream, I'm in love!

March 13, 2017

J'adore vôtre crème glacée Ben & Jerry's ainsi que ma grande famille et ca serait génial d'avoir des coupons de vos produits ou des échantillons merci beaucoup!

March 13, 2017

If only this ice cream came in a larger tub. This ice cream is absolutely delicious! The only thing that sets me back is the price as you rarely see any B&J;'s ice cream on sale.

February 27, 2017

This icecream is the best around, our household loves it. It's the only kind of icecream we purchase. Wish it came in a bigger size so we can share it.

February 17, 2017

I tried this ice cream as part of the "Ben and Jerry's On-Demand" delivery. I live in downtown and curbside delivery was an option (https://benandjerry.urbery.com/).

I chose this the chocolate chip cookie dough flavor. This ice cream is so good! It was amazing. Perfect mix of sweet and creamy rich flavor. Exactly what I needed.

Love the pint size of ice cream. As a single person household, it is the perfect size.

February 15, 2017

Love all of Ben & Jerry's ice cream. A lot of interesting and delicious flavor, but the chocolate chip cookie dough is my favorite. Very good if you like cookie dough.