Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream

Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream Reviews

Ranked #160 out of 414 in Ice Cream

July 23, 2016

Ben and jerrys is extremely expensive but the quality is great! One of my favourite cookie dough ice creams! Only issue is the size of the container and the price of the product! other then that taste is great!

April 23, 2016

This Ice cream tastes amazing although I find it a little pricey and I seldom see it go on sale I would like to try other favors I've only tried this one so far it tasted great

March 30, 2016

This ice cream is amazing ,it definitely taste as good as Hagen Daz,its a tie for sure ,it is so creamy ,I love the little bits of cookie dough,Its heavenly but just like Hagen Daz it is so expensive, almost $10 for one little tub,so I only buy it once or twice a year as a really special treat

July 08, 2015

I think the ice cream is a bit over priced but overall you can taste what you're paying for and thats quality. Its got a real chocolate flavour and i love cookie dough.

July 08, 2015

It's just too expensive for an ice cream, but everything in that container is simply a deluxe chocolate tour. What you can taste is skim milk with real chocolate. I don't want to buy those cheap ice cream, because all you get isn't natural at all. I once bought a huge container of Breyers ice cream. It has gross unnatural taste now compares to 5 years before, and this indeed is a waste of money! Every one in a while Canadian Superstore sell them for around $4.00 or even less- I just can't remember the price now. I remember seeing them sold $3.5 at Target, but Target now has officially gone in Canada. Zweet also offer a $0.75 cash back once in a while, but I wouldn't recommend using the cash back on $5.00 price range, because it's still not a good deal. What I would do is comparing every major supermarket's price during the offer week, grab the cheapest supermarket deal then apply the -$0.75 on the cheapest price, so I could get an even more cheaper deal. If there's no match up on a good deal between Zweet and Supermarket, I won't buy at all.

April 15, 2015

I LOVED it!!! It was delicious but a little pricey... But I'd still buy it again!

March 05, 2015

A speciality ice cream in our household. When the girls are having guy problems, we have a girls night, order Chinese Food and drown our sorrows in a tub of Ben & Jerry's Cookie Dough Ice Cream. Love get togethers like this.

February 05, 2015

Only get when on sale its pricey! But its such good ice cream! Love the cookie dough chunks

November 13, 2014

I absolutely love the taste of Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream. But it is so so so expensive! For such a small container, it's just not worth the price. I haven't bought it in years because the price is just too high considering I can get another brand that's more than triple the size for less money. Yes, it's not as good, but for me that's what's in my budget.

Now if budget isn't an issue, I would definitely say go out and buy loads of this yummy ice cream! But if you're anything like me, $5 for pretty much a bowl serving of ice cream just isn't worth it.