Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream

Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream Reviews

Ranked #99 out of 424 in Ice Cream

February 17, 2017

I tried this ice cream as part of the "Ben and Jerry's On-Demand" delivery. I live in downtown and curbside delivery was an option (https://benandjerry.urbery.com/).

I chose this the chocolate chip cookie dough flavor. This ice cream is so good! It was amazing. Perfect mix of sweet and creamy rich flavor. Exactly what I needed.

Love the pint size of ice cream. As a single person household, it is the perfect size.

February 15, 2017

Love all of Ben & Jerry's ice cream. A lot of interesting and delicious flavor, but the chocolate chip cookie dough is my favorite. Very good if you like cookie dough.

January 09, 2017

This is the best cookie dough ice cream I have ever eaten. Ben & Jerry's are my go to for ice cream. I only eat it once every other month or so, so I splurge. It does cost quite a bit (about $8 for the pint container) but it is WORTH IT! The ice cream is creamy, rich and delicious - made with really cream and milk. The cookie dough chunks are plentiful and large - they're a mouthful!
    If you like this (and you also like gooey chocolate brownies and chocolate ice cream) you should try Ben & Jerry's Half Baked - it's vanilla ice cream with cookie dough and chocolate ice cream with brownie chunks together...yum!
    Do I recommend Ben & Jerry's Cookie Dough Ice Cream? Yes!! If you love cookie dough ice cream, this is the cream of the crop!

July 23, 2016

Ben and jerrys is extremely expensive but the quality is great! One of my favourite cookie dough ice creams! Only issue is the size of the container and the price of the product! other then that taste is great!

April 23, 2016

This Ice cream tastes amazing although I find it a little pricey and I seldom see it go on sale I would like to try other favors I've only tried this one so far it tasted great

March 30, 2016

This ice cream is amazing ,it definitely taste as good as Hagen Daz,its a tie for sure ,it is so creamy ,I love the little bits of cookie dough,Its heavenly but just like Hagen Daz it is so expensive, almost $10 for one little tub,so I only buy it once or twice a year as a really special treat

July 08, 2015

I think the ice cream is a bit over priced but overall you can taste what you're paying for and thats quality. Its got a real chocolate flavour and i love cookie dough.

July 08, 2015

It's just too expensive for an ice cream, but everything in that container is simply a deluxe chocolate tour. What you can taste is skim milk with real chocolate. I don't want to buy those cheap ice cream, because all you get isn't natural at all. I once bought a huge container of Breyers ice cream. It has gross unnatural taste now compares to 5 years before, and this indeed is a waste of money! Every one in a while Canadian Superstore sell them for around $4.00 or even less- I just can't remember the price now. I remember seeing them sold $3.5 at Target, but Target now has officially gone in Canada. Zweet also offer a $0.75 cash back once in a while, but I wouldn't recommend using the cash back on $5.00 price range, because it's still not a good deal. What I would do is comparing every major supermarket's price during the offer week, grab the cheapest supermarket deal then apply the -$0.75 on the cheapest price, so I could get an even more cheaper deal. If there's no match up on a good deal between Zweet and Supermarket, I won't buy at all.

April 15, 2015

I LOVED it!!! It was delicious but a little pricey... But I'd still buy it again!

March 05, 2015

A speciality ice cream in our household. When the girls are having guy problems, we have a girls night, order Chinese Food and drown our sorrows in a tub of Ben & Jerry's Cookie Dough Ice Cream. Love get togethers like this.

scoof has posted in the forum topic
    Natural Calm Magnesium Citrate Powder

scoof added a new review for
    Sambucol Cold & Flu

scoof added a new review for
    seventh generation baby wipes

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Blackheads

scoof has started a new forum topic
    Natural Calm Magnesium Citrate Powder