Ben & Jerry's Cinnamon Buns Ice Cream

Ben & Jerry's Cinnamon Buns Ice Cream Reviews

Ranked #418 out of 419 in Ice Cream

June 24, 2016

I tried this icecream before expecting AMAZING taste to be blown away with flavour but I just quite was not...I found the flavour was not what it was advertised, lacked that authentic cinnamon buns flavour I am used to (from cinabon) so maybe I was a little bit biased....but I was disappointed...I tried and won't buy again, especially it was over hyped and over priced. I expected better...I will stick next time to simple icecream flavours and eat cinnamon buns on the side instead, I think that will taste better than the 2 combined into one.

April 18, 2014

This ice cream is excellent although I feel a bit overpriced. The flavors are all great, and such a variety of flavors. I just wish the price was lower. It doesn't fit into my budget so i buy it very seldom.

June 08, 2012

This flavour is delicious!

I'm a huge fan of Ben & Jerry's ice cream, as all flavours seem to taste absolutely incredible. This is by far, the best one I have tasted! The swirls of caramel throughout the ice cream is delicious, as this girl is a HUGE caramel fan! And, the amount of cinnamon bun chunks throughout - is insane! You seriously get chunks in each spoonful, which is hard to say about a lot of other ice creams out there. The ice cream itself is creamy, and full of flavour. I could seriously sit down and eat the entire tub, but thankfully my boyfriend helps me out! :)

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

May 09, 2008

OMG! I have found my new favorite Ben and Jerry's ice cream flavor. Cherry Garcia, you have been dismissed from the throne. If you love caramel, cinnamon, and cinnamon rolls, you will love this ice cream. I bought this flavor on a whim and returned home from work one day w/ my fiance sheepishly handing over to me the pint ... half-eaten! Obviously, he loves it, too! Obviously the caramel ribbons and chunks of cinnamon bun batter are marvelous. But even just the ice cream is wonderful ... its like a vanilla ice cream flavored liberally w/ caramel and cinnamon. Mmmm, do I have to eat that salad I brought for lunch????