Ben Nye Final Seal

Ben Nye Final Seal Reviews

Ranked #48 out of 49 in Setting Spray

November 04, 2016

Ben Nye Final Seal is my "long night out" makeup setting spray. Because of the cost, I don't use it every day, but for a special night where you need makeup staying power, this is my go to. You can almost feel it seal your makeup in, and then it stays put all night long. Sold at only one store I know of in Toronto, I always stock up when I go to the U.S.and know it's available. Also worth ordering online it is so good.

Don't get it in your eyes though as it is minty and can burn the eyes.

May 28, 2015

This is the ultimate makeup setting product! I came across this product online several months ago and was skeptical at first. I had my destination wedding coming up and needed something that would guarantee my makeup stayed put for the day, so I decided to give this product a try. After having my makeup done, I spritzed final seal generously over my face and crossed my fingers. To my utter contentment, my makeup didn't budge the entire day, even under the Caribbean sun and heat. Another great thing about this product is that it goes a long way, even though it looks like such a small bottle. Just remember to use a makeup remover that is designated for waterproof makeup, for ease of removal.

October 04, 2008

I use Ben Nye Final Seal to keep my makeup in place when the weather is warm. I spray it on my face after my makeup is applied and nothing budges. This alcohol based product makes my makeup waterproof. At the end of a long day my makeup still looks freshly applied. I have very dry and oily combination skin and Final Seal has never dried my skin out. However, I don't use it everyday. This is a great product for anyone that is concerned about their makeup being ruined by the weather, smudging onto clothes, or lasting all day.