Benadryl Bug Bite Relief Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 43 in Insect Repellent

August 06, 2015

My daughter is allergic to mosquito bites. Went to buy the Benadryl bug bite so it was convenient for her to carry. It works. Stopped the itch after about a minute. Would recommend it to any one who hates the itching of bites

May 05, 2015

I love banadryl bug bite relief because after i apply this it soothes the bite and makes it feel less painful.

September 09, 2014

Awesome product! My son reacts very badly to mosquito bites but this cream helps calm his rash considerably. It really works to stop itching and helps to clear up bites quicker than just ignoring them. It's one of our camping essentials.

May 29, 2014

Our family goes north every year and one thing we never go with out is the Benadryl Bug Bite Relief Pen...I carry one in my purse and there is another one in the cottage and also one on the boat. Takes the ouch out of bites and stops the grandkids from scratching bites.

May 27, 2014

My oldest daughter recently had gotten bitten pretty bad by a bunch of mosquitoes after spending the evening at the local fair. By time she started complaining about it she was in sever discomfort and on the verge of tears. We made a quick trip to the store, as a family friend recommended Benadryl Bug Bite Relief to us. Upon placing it on her bites she experienced immediate relief. No complaints that she was itchy and no scratching. We put some on again in the morning and didn't need to use it again after that. I would recommend this to anyone who spends anytime outdoors. It is a must have for any First Aid Kit / Medicine Cabinet!!!!