Benadryl Caplets Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 475 in Remedies

Get effective relief from your allergies with Benadryl Allergy Ultratab Tablets – antihistamine relief in a small tablet that works when you need it most.

September 21, 2016

these work like a charm every time. i suffer from severe hay fever and this is my go to drug for relief, yes it does make you drowsy but I do not like the ones that make your heart race. it works in like 20 minutes and lasts all day for me. I also give this to my daughter because she also suffers from allergies and it works great for her too. it is very affordable in comparison to the other brands out there.

July 20, 2016

C'est ce que j'ai utilisée lorsque j'ai eue une allergie à l'herbe à puces. Ils font effets après quelques minutes et pendant bien longtemps. Par contre, comme il faut les prendre aux 4-6h, le paquet se vide vite et ils ne sont pas donner, mais ils en vaux vraiment la peine.

June 29, 2016

These work wonders when it comes to stopping me from sneezing during the summer. I have horrible allergies and I find that these work best, I take one almost every morning.

June 26, 2016

These are an absolute Lifesaver especially in the summer time when seasonal allergies start to hit and you feel that you can't get through your day I absolutely love Benadryl and I swear by it

June 26, 2016

Benadryl has been in my life for over 30 years. I have an alergy to bug bites and I have a sensitivity to certain foods. I turn to Benadryl when I break out in hives or itch like crazy. One caplet will usually work immediately but sometimes l will take two caplets so I am able to sleep, otherwise, l am up all night. Benadryl will make you drowsy so be careful and start off with one caplet. The caplets work fast and are easy to swallow. I always have Benadryl on hand.

April 28, 2016

This is a life saver. I could not live without them, I have so many allergies, it's unreal. Sometimes I eat something new, only to find my mouth itching or my lips swelling. I just pop one of these and usually it's crisis averted. Benadryl is the only allergy pill that helps with hives and pet allergies, which I also suffer from on a daily basis. The only down side is I get so sleepy when I take one. I find it can also leave you feeling a bit crummy and sleepy the next day if you didn't get enough sleep.

April 23, 2016

I've always had these in my house growing up because I had a sister who had extremely sensitive skin and would break out from almost anything. Than as I got older I started to have reaction from certain kinds of animals, I would get puffy red eyes and small rashes on my skin and these cap lets would get rid of this very quickly.

April 23, 2016

These Benadryl Caplets works great on my allergies and Hay fever I get so stuffed up that I can hardly breath I find these caplets works fast at relieving my symptoms

March 18, 2016

This product has saved my life from anaphylactic allergic reactions since 93. You can use it for small reactions to anaphylactic allergic reactions assisted with an epi-pen.

January 19, 2016

i have allergies to my dog, so i take allergy meds at least once a week. I typically buy benadryl unless something else is on sale for a good deal. Benadryl is just what comes to mind when i think of allergies.