Benadryl Caplets Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 498 in Remedies

Get effective relief from your allergies with Benadryl Allergy Ultratab Tablets – antihistamine relief in a small tablet that works when you need it most.

February 06, 2017

These are my go to anti-histamine product for my dairy allergy when my reaction is mild enough that I do not need my epi-pen. I always know I can rely on them, specifically to work quickly! These are small pills which are super easy to swallow (an issue for many!). I have even given these to my dog on recommendation from his vet for his environmental allergies in the fall.

Some may say an annoyance is that they tend to make you quite drowsy. I however, quite like this side-effect because my reactions usually cause quite a bit of discomfort/pain and by the time I wake up after taking one of these caplets, I'm as good as new!

February 06, 2017

great value on these ..they work fast and do not make you drowsy ..the price is good consuidering the effectiveness!!!!i we suffer from comman allergies in my home ..this is our go to med!!!

February 06, 2017

benadryl has been a big friend in my house, my dog has major allergies, and when they flare up. Benadryl does the job! Its safe for dogs, it takes her swelling down, and shes not itchy anymore. The only thing i wish they had was a non drowsy benadryl, as all she does is sleep with it. It works for most major allergy outbursts

February 06, 2017

I avoid buying and taking benadryl caplets for my allergy symptoms because they make me so drowsy that I always fall asleep shortly after taking them. I often get seasonal allergies and purchased these to help relieve the symptoms but I couldn't enjoy the relief because they put me right to sleep. After giving them a try a few more times I have decided the side effects are too strong for me personally.

September 21, 2016

these work like a charm every time. i suffer from severe hay fever and this is my go to drug for relief, yes it does make you drowsy but I do not like the ones that make your heart race. it works in like 20 minutes and lasts all day for me. I also give this to my daughter because she also suffers from allergies and it works great for her too. it is very affordable in comparison to the other brands out there.

July 20, 2016

C'est ce que j'ai utilisée lorsque j'ai eue une allergie à l'herbe à puces. Ils font effets après quelques minutes et pendant bien longtemps. Par contre, comme il faut les prendre aux 4-6h, le paquet se vide vite et ils ne sont pas donner, mais ils en vaux vraiment la peine.

June 29, 2016

These work wonders when it comes to stopping me from sneezing during the summer. I have horrible allergies and I find that these work best, I take one almost every morning.

June 26, 2016

These are an absolute Lifesaver especially in the summer time when seasonal allergies start to hit and you feel that you can't get through your day I absolutely love Benadryl and I swear by it

June 26, 2016

Benadryl has been in my life for over 30 years. I have an alergy to bug bites and I have a sensitivity to certain foods. I turn to Benadryl when I break out in hives or itch like crazy. One caplet will usually work immediately but sometimes l will take two caplets so I am able to sleep, otherwise, l am up all night. Benadryl will make you drowsy so be careful and start off with one caplet. The caplets work fast and are easy to swallow. I always have Benadryl on hand.

April 28, 2016

This is a life saver. I could not live without them, I have so many allergies, it's unreal. Sometimes I eat something new, only to find my mouth itching or my lips swelling. I just pop one of these and usually it's crisis averted. Benadryl is the only allergy pill that helps with hives and pet allergies, which I also suffer from on a daily basis. The only down side is I get so sleepy when I take one. I find it can also leave you feeling a bit crummy and sleepy the next day if you didn't get enough sleep.