Benadryl Itch Relief Stick Reviews

Ranked #357 out of 487 in Remedies

October 25, 2016

I love love love this anti itch stick! I am a mosquito magnet and get bites often :(
    I keep these handy and if I apply immediately, NO ITCH! No burning like some other sticks in this category.
    No awful odour or slimy film left behind.
    It also reduces swelling.

April 01, 2016

The Benadryl Itch Stick never leaves my bag.

As someone who suffers from random (environmentally caused) allergic reactions, hives are just a reality and this helps bring down the itch within minutes. It works on bug bites (which I also seem to react to quite badly).

Life. Saver.

February 22, 2016

Si malgré mes précautions, je me fais piquer par un insecte et que cela démange, j'applique tout de suite ce bâton de Benadryl sur les piqûres et la démangeaison disparaît. À traîner sur soi lors des vacances.

March 22, 2015

I keep this in my bag and take it every where with me in the summer. we never go to the play ground without it. it really relieve the itch from a mosquito bite.

March 22, 2015

This product is a must have to have in the summer when those darn mosquitos bite! It gets rid of the itchiness fast so you don't have to scratch until you draw blood.

July 18, 2014

I did not like this product. It was difficult to get the liquid to get absorbed on the tip of the stick. I always had to shake it often. That was the most frustrating part. I won't buy this product anymore.

May 15, 2013

My son has a slight reaction to any kind of bug bites and this product works wonders. He says the itch disappears with in minutes of putting in on the bite.

April 30, 2013

I always have this on hand during the summer months! All you need is one application and the itchy bite becomes unnoticeable!! Mild smell, works very well and is a good price considering it will last you all summer!

May 23, 2012

Convienient!

I always have one of these sticks on hand during the warmer months. No matter how much I cover my daughter in bug lotion, she still manages to get bitten. She itches them until she bleeds, and leaves scars. This stick has helped A LOT! A few moments after I apply this to her bites, she forgets all about them!

I'd recommend this to anyone!

April 27, 2012

I keep a Benadryl Itch Stick on hand at all times during the summer months.
    I have severe seasonal allergies which include mosquito bites so I use Benadryl Itch Stick immediately when I get bit.
    It's a tiny tube, not much bigger than a lip gloss so it's easy to carry around. It helps to stop the itch and pain that occurs with insect bites.
    For best results, use immediately after you've been bit.