Bench clothes Reviews

Ranked #266 out of 987 in Misc

September 18, 2016

I have a lot of Bench exercise clothing. Bench clothes are very small sizing clothes so I need to buy a large size. I have never had a problem with them ripping or getting holes in them when I wash them, but I always do them on the light cycle and never put them in the dryer. I especially love there hoodis.

1.5/5

September 18, 2016

I have no idea why the word BENCH in capital letters on tops and hoodies and jackets and joggers is so appealing to us girls??? I was at first, but then after buying a few items, I found the material is cheap, the stitching isn't done well, my tops got holes easily from snags. the t-shirts I bought twisted in the waist (the seam on each side twisted) after the dryer, even though the tag said it was allowed in the dryer. Also, the clothes shrink like no tomorrow, you would think this supposed "high end" clothing line would pre-shrink their cotton.

The prices are so expensive and there is nothing really that special about the clothing that would make me want it.

September 18, 2016

Bench is kind of expensive. I shop on black Friday or boxing day, depending on the sale. I love their jackets. The hood on the jacket can be hidden. I've worn it many times, washed it many times and there's no holes, zipper is perfect. The t-shirts are okay. They fit nicely, months later I got a hole in my t-shirt.

July 27, 2016

I was sceptical about this brand but i bought some shirts and iam loving it. Ya it is expensive but i love the quality of the products. I wash it and wash it abd its never fade and still look like i just bought it

March 14, 2016

Bench clothes can be a bit pricey. But I do find the quality to be quite good. All theBench clothing I have has lasted a long time. They also have the cutest styles! I like Bench and generally wait until they have a sale or order online.

March 14, 2016

I do like a lot of the Bench clothing that I have seen.
It's quite casual clothing so it is not an everyday style in my opinion.
I find myself using it as active wear, camping clothing or lounging.
Decent quality. Holds up in the wash pretty well.

March 14, 2016

I absoloutly love Bench name brand clothing! They have plenty of sizes and styles that can fit pretty much anyone's life style. They are always coming out with new stuff and the colors are amazing!

September 21, 2015

I love the bench zip up fleece hoodies ! They are so comfortable ! I find that their tshirt are cheap ex" my husband bought a shirt and wore/wash it twice and there was two hole in the collar also their jackets the zippers are kinda crappy ( mine always split )