Bench Zip Up Hoodie Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 26 in Sweaters

September 15, 2016

I absolutely love this hoodie! :) its warm and very comfortable and i look good in it lol i would definitely recommend anyone buying a bench hoodie i promise you wony regret it

June 19, 2016

This is a really nice looking zip up hoodie! It fits the curves well (I had to size up!) and the pattern is really striking. I would not call this hoodie warm though - it is fairly thin. It looks really good on, and Bench products tend to last...I really hope this one does!

March 06, 2016

Bench hoodies are the best ,the one I own is so warm and cozy, I love the overall style of the hoodie ,it has tapered sides so it fits to your body without being big and bulky ,the material is very breathable too which is great, I don't seem to sweat a lot when wearing this which is great .Bench is expensive but the hoodies are very good quality

August 10, 2015

I got my daughter a bench hoodie she loves it and they last a long time I just wish they weren't so darn expensive

July 15, 2015

A must have for every girl's wardrobe... The best way to look chic while going casual

January 14, 2015

Now don't get me wrong I love bench clothing but am very limited in what I can get and it's very frustrating because I wAnt to spend my money there lol they need to really accommodate larger breasted women just saying a lot of the times is its a zip up and I can zip it all the way up well lets just say it's doesn't look very pleasant but other then that no problems :)

August 12, 2009

After seeing some Bench hoodies around and liking the look of them, I decided to buy one. I love how they say Bench down the side of the sleeve, or on the back of the hood. Mine was on sale, and was about 85 canadian dollars with tax. It was the cheapest price I found. I bought it at Warrens.
After about a week of wearing it, it started to get pills (little material balls) all over it. I hadn't even washed it yet. The inside material was not soft of comfortable. After a month, the pilling was so bad, I started to be embarrased when I wore it.
All in all, probably the worst purchase I have ever made, and I tell everybody I know what a rip off they are. They might be cute, but the quality is horrible. Never again will I buy Bench.

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Foot Care

laura2423 added a new review for
MotriMAX 12 hour

free perfume sample!

ChiackAdvisor app?????

TiaQ has started a new forum topic
free perfume sample!