Benefiber Fiber Supplement Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 288 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

100% Natural fiber supplement. Improved value! The clear choice! Dissolves completely in beverages. Great for cooking. Non-thickening powder. 90 Servings. Doctors agree that fiber is an important part of a healthy diet. However most people only get half the daily recommended amount of fiber. (The American Dietetic Association recommends a healthy diet include 25-35 grams of fiber a day.) Now it's easier than ever to add fiber to your diet with Benefiber, a 100% natural fiber that you can mix with almost anything. It's taste-free; grit-free; non-thickening so it won't alter that taste or texture of your foods or beverages. Be creative with Benefiber. Try it in your coffee, juice, yogurt, your baked goods, favorite recipes or whatever you desire. You won't even know it's there!

February 25, 2017

This is my go to fiber supplement. I usually have it in a glass of water in the morning or mix it into my oatmeal. There is barely a taste to it so it's not bad at all and makes it so much easier to mix it with anything. I much prefer this over the flavoured brands.

December 02, 2016

I've been using this for a while now and it has been a very great working product for me. It helps me stay regular and I noticed that I don't feel so hungry throughout the day. I originally. Ought it for my husband who has high cholesterol. This has been proven to reduce cholesterol and is safer than those prescription "statin" medications that can cause diabetes. Benefiber is really beneficial in so many ways. I think everyone should take it.

June 04, 2016

I have a tried a vast variety of fibre supplements and I found that this particular one I could never get the gritty texture to go away, it would never completely dissolve making it very unpleasant to drink.

June 04, 2016

I like how clean this mixed into a glass of water...no clumps, no residue, no taste. But I found this left me feeling "backed up", for lack of better words. I felt very bloated and had painful cramps after using it for a few days, taking the recommended dose. Note...I wanted to use this to increase my fiber intake, I did not need it for other purposes...lol

April 27, 2016

It works but it doesn't work as quickly as Metamucil. I recommend it though to anyone with digestive problems caused by food intolerances or any thing related. It works within two days to get the stool moving.

April 23, 2016

Fibre is an important daily supplement for me. I try to consume 30-40 grams per day. Benefiber is a clear easily dissolved in water, foods, just about anything to want to add fibre. I like to add it to homemade soups, stews, chili, pasta sauce and smoothies. It's taste free, non-thickening and 100% natural vegetable fibre from chicory root. No added fillers, sugar, artificial flavours, colours or sweeteners. I give this one a buy.

February 11, 2016

This is very easy to take compared to trying to choke down some other fibre supplements. It is odourless, tasteless and dissolves completely. HOWEVER .. many people cannot tolerate Innulin .. and if you are one of them you will have a great deal of bloating and pain. Use with caution, start slow, see if you tolerate.

February 08, 2016

great way to add fibre add these to my morning smoothies

August 28, 2015

great texture and flavour! Standard pricing

June 04, 2015

Not clumpy, fully disolves and not gritty. I add it to smoothies.