Benefit Benetint Cheek and Lip Stain

Benefit Benetint Cheek and Lip Stain Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 534 in Blush

March 20, 2017

I love all Benefit products -- they go on really smooth and silky and they last a good portion of the day. Price points are usually higher than other brands but I really like the products.

March 06, 2017

I use the Cha Cha Benetint and it looks like fresh peachy on my complexion - which is pale but I can't wear anything red or too pink because they always make my whole face look red and flushed. Cha Cha is just right for my cheeks.

The only reason I didn't give the full five stars for Effectiveness is because I don't find it effective as a lip stain. Fantastic for cheeks but for me personally, it doesn't work on the lips.

February 03, 2017

I received this product in a Topbox a while ago. It was a while before I tested it out. No No that wasn't what I needed. I love the idea of a liquid blush. I kept on trying by applying it different ways, and just like that I figured out the best way to lay liquid out on my face. Now I don't leave the house without it.

November 15, 2016

I have been using this lip and cheek stain for years. It is a staple in my makeup collection. I use it under my lipstick before I go on a date so my lip color lasts a bit longer. I will keep buying this over and over again.

November 07, 2016

love it as a lip stain but difficult to use on cheeks if you are already wearing other makeup (like foundation or bronzer) because it will give it a blotchy look/hard to blend

October 06, 2016

my love for benefit products all started from this one. It gives you the prefect rosy tint that lasts all day long! They have the cutest packaging too!

October 05, 2016

As a lip stain this product is great! I love how you can layer it depending on how dark of a tint you want and that it has great staying power. It also smells really good. As a cheek stain, I find it difficult to control and blend in, however. It is a bit pricier than other stains, but it also lasts a very very long time.

October 02, 2016

J'adore l'odeur de roses que se produit sent. Il est mon premier produit de la gamme benefit que j'ai essayé et ce il y a dix ans, il est encore et toujours mon favoris de la gamme.

September 08, 2016

I got a mini size of this in a Benefit makeup kit that I received for a birthday gift. I'm not really into stains, but this is actually quite pretty.

When using this on the cheeks, I typically place a few small dots from the apple out along my cheekbone and blend with a sponge. This gives me a very healthy, very natural flush that lasts all day.

If I put this on my lips, I paint it on and let it dry before adding some lip balm on top. This just gives my lips a bit of a rosy tint that's not too strong, but if I don't put a balm on top, it feels kind of drying. The only problem with using it as a lip product is that the colour doesn't stay evenly applied, and tends to focus around the centre of my lips.

This has a floral scent. Even though it's not the most powerful scent, it's kind of gross, in my opinion. Luckily, you don't smell it once it's applied.

If you just want a natural rosy tint on your cheeks or lips, this does the trick.

August 24, 2016

This is a good lip stain and cheek tint. It is very pigmented so it gives off a bright look which is good depending on how you like your makeuptolook.