Benefit browvo conditioning primer Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 248 in Eyebrow Care

February 20, 2017

The applicator is smooth and easy to apply - you simply turn the bottom and some product comes out. I like that it doesn't get all over your fingers.

As for how it worked well I did see that my hairs have gotten thicker over time.

February 14, 2017

I was so excited to try this and was VERY disappointed. I have black eyebrows and the primer glides on clear. But after 10 minutes I would have white flakes all over my eye brows. It looked like the skin was peeling or like I had eyebrow dandruff. Not a cool look Benefit!

October 11, 2016

I got this as a free sample from Benefit in a full size - thank you so much !!

Pros:
    - primes and preps your brows for other products
    - you don't need a lot of product
    - it's automated, so that it is one click per brow (ie: you won't overuse the product)
    - keeps your brow products on ALL day and through a night of partying !!

Love this so much !! It's not a NEED in your make up kit, but definitely great to have (esp if you have an extra 10 secs to spare in the morning). I use this with the Brow Zings (also by Benefit), and together, my brows always look so good

September 24, 2016

Oh my friends told me it is a good thing so I tired and I love it.
    It is so good at that I cannot stop using it now haha.
    You girls should give it a try

September 23, 2016

I have never used a conditioning primer on my brows, so I was excited to give it a try. One twist is all you need and it dispenses the right amount. This kept my brows in place. They didn't move all day! This is a great product to use right before Gimme Brow.

September 22, 2016

I have fallen in love with benefits new conditioning eyebrow primer ! At first I thought it was just a money grab but this product works amazing alone or as a base for your brow products . It goes on clear and sets so your brows won't budge all day ! Easy twist up application 1 twist per brow it despences the perfect amount each time .