Benefit Cheeky Sweet Spot

Benefit Cheeky Sweet Spot Reviews

Ranked #68 out of 390 in Makeup

June 28, 2016

I love benefit products and this tint is on too of my favorite list.
Finnally there is a product that make cheek tint and lip tint in one bottle.
The product is great!

March 14, 2016

I absolutely LOVE everything Benefit. The cheeky sweet spot palette is my go-to for blushes for all time of the year. The price is a bit high, but is lower than other department store equivalents. Still worth it for the quality of the product.

July 03, 2015

I love this beautiful set of blush, all of the different shades are so pretty. I always love adding a pop of colour to my cheeks and each of these colours at the perfect pop everyday.

May 11, 2015

It's absolutely perfect! If you don’t already own a few of these blushes, THEN GET THIS PALETTE!

May 04, 2015

I usually hate wearing blush as it makes me look like a clown. I have to say though, benefit has a fabulous way of making everything look great. This is by far the best blush I have ever purchased. It goes on creamy and lasts all day. It is subtle without feeling like the circus is in town!

March 31, 2015

I love all the blushes in this palette! I share mine with my sister and she loves them too. Nice and pigmented, look very natural.

March 02, 2015

I LOVEEEEE this palette omg. The price is perfect for what you get. The blush stay all night.

February 02, 2015

I really like Benefit products but I found this blush palette to lack pigment. It goes on nice and smooth, however it doesn't stay on long and rubs off easily. The one thing I love about it was the sample of highlighter it came with. That is the one thing I use daily but there isn't much of it.

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic

ChooChooLi added a new review for
dove body soap

salaslm added a new review for
Ergo Baby Carrier