Benefit Cosmetics BADgal Blue Mascara

Benefit Cosmetics BADgal Blue Mascara Reviews

Ranked #749 out of 773 in Mascara

A luminous blue mascara that helps give the appearance of brighter looking eyes.

August 04, 2016

I've always loved benefit cosmetics. This BADGal mascara is good. The brush is fantastic. It separates my lashes nicely and works quite well. Not flakey and makes my sparse lashes look a lot more full and dark. I can't give it a 5 because I love Roller Lash so much more. But if you like big fluffy lashes this is your mascara. Bold and rockstar-ish.

March 26, 2016

I found this mascara to be a little too clunky and smudged quite easily. It was also quite heavy so my lashes didn't stay curled for very long. It does however provide a lot of volume!

April 15, 2015

Love benefits and their products! It may be expemsive for some but worth every penny! Love how it mskes my lashess volume and grow! Wull buy again

September 10, 2014

Nothing makes your baby blue eyes stand out more than a swipe of blue mascara. I'm very picky with my mascaras (well my eyes are) and this is one mascara that didn't make my eyes instantly water! Besides the colour being amazing, the look I achieved was one of instant "falsies"!!

March 01, 2009

I love the brush that BadGal mascaras have, but I dont think they pick up product very well. It took multiple coats to get my lashes looking right, but the mascara is really pretty once you get it on. I would recommend this if you want to play with your look, but not do anything too drastic.

August 29, 2008

i really love the color of this mascara, its very subtle but still noticible when light hits your lashes. its a little dry and isnt that good at legnthening but the color is great!

April 19, 2008

I'm pretty ambivalent about this mascara....before purchasing I read on the message boards that it would not look blue at all on a DDD such as myself. And although it's not that noticeable, especially because I wear glasses, if youi knew it was blue and you looked at my eyes really closely without my glasses, you can see that it's blue lol. Not sure if that's a good thing though. I think I would like this mascara better if it was more obviously blue, so then it would have one redeeming quality at least. Not that it's so bad, it's just average. Kinda thick but not too bad, lengthens okay, thickens pretty good, doesn't curl your lashes (but then again it's not really meant to) but at least it doesn't straighten your lashes, which i found to be the case with the original bad gal. this might be because of the new angled brush (a la get bent) which is a pretty cool thing about this mascara. I wouldn't purchase again because at $24 it's a bit pricey for just-barely blue. But I will continue to use this tube until it runs out. Oh and I forgot to add that my eyes do not look brighter at all.

TiaQ added a new review for
Lactantia Unsalted Butter

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS