Benefit Cosmetics BADgal Lash Mascara Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 797 in Mascara

With a big, bad brush and a rich, black formula, its like wearing a set of false eyelashes without the glue.

January 15, 2017

This is my go to mascara when I leave the house. It has really good pigmentation and very little flaking. It lasts all day without touch-ups and appears very full and lush.

January 05, 2017

I love this mascara! It thickens the appearance of lashes without the clumping, and it does not take a lot of it in order to achieve thick full lashes. It removes easily and does not irritate the eyes. I highly reccomend

December 26, 2016

This is one of my essential Makeup kit MUST haves !!! This mascara has changed my life, not only is it the best mascara EVER, but the price compared to the most expensive brands out there Bad Gal Mascara from Benefit will never let you down. Full movie star lashes is what you get every application.
    The dark black color makes even the most challenged lashes feel like a peacock.
    Bad Gal has definitely got my vote for life. Make Bad Gal Mascara be one of your essential products you would take on a deserted island. Bad Gal all the way
    Most Def recommend Bad Gal to everyone I meet

December 21, 2016

If you're looking for a mascara for a night out on the town -- this is the one!

I use BADgal on top of They're Real when I want some extra volume and thickness to my eyelashes. It's definitely worth every penny and leaves me looking like I have false lashes on! Highly recommend.

December 03, 2016

The first time I used this product I loved it. It added amazing volume to my lashes without making them look clumpy or loaded with mascara. However the last time I got this mascara it seemed dried out the very first time I used it. It was clumpy and did nothing for my lashes. I'm still undecided as to whether or not I should give this another try because it's worked so well the first time I tried it but my most recent experience with it was not great. I'm thinking maybe the bad experience was due to the product maybe being old or was just a one-off bad bottle of mascara.

November 08, 2016

Ce mascara est une pure merveille. Il fait de long et très beau cils, un peu comme des false eyelashes. Il ne laisse aucun grumeaux. Il est un peu pricey, mais en vaux largement sont prix.

November 08, 2016

I love this mascara! I always have it in my bag. It doesn't leave big clumps and it makes my eyelashes look long and dark. Accents your eyes beautifully.

October 04, 2016

Amazing mascara that, while expensive, is worth every penny. One or two swipes and you've got hot af lashes. I like to wear it as my special occasion mascara but its also good for everyday glam

September 17, 2016

This mascara is life! I used to get lash extension and when I decided to take a break from getting them I bought this. It makes your lashes lol amazing like your wearing falsies! Will be buying this again.

September 07, 2016

This is my absolute favourite mascara! It's quite pricey, but it makes my real lashes look like I'm wearing false lashes! The thick, big brush grabs every lash, and gives me thick, long lashes. Absolutely the best!