Benefit Cosmetics Big Easy BB Cream

Benefit Cosmetics Big Easy BB Cream Reviews

Ranked #127 out of 183 in BB Creams

February 22, 2016

I wanted to love this foundation, I really like the liquid to powder aspect. However, while it looked great on most of my face, it just clung to the dry areas making them appear flaky and gross. If you have dry skin, stay away from this one.

January 07, 2016

I liked the texture but the lack of colours for a fair girl like myself left a lot to be desired. The girl at the counter supposedly matched me (there wasn't a large range of colours) and I found it much too pink for my fair skin. I felt like I was 13 again and incorrectly matching my skin tone. Blech!

November 08, 2015

Great pigmentation, goes on as liquid and dries as a powder. I like to use my hands to apply it to warm the product up a bit first. It blends well and looks gorgeous on the skin.

October 30, 2015

This is my new daily use BB Cream! I love that it goes on liquid then feels like powder! It's easy to apply because it's a BB cream, and provides the right amount of coverage that stays all day!
While it won't necessarily keep you matte all day, it does provide a really nice lightweight finish that feels like nothing at all

October 25, 2014

I got the darkest shade which is a bit too light for my skin, but it's nice. I don't always go for a matte look, but I do, it's with this

May 31, 2014

This product blew me away, I had tried multiple products for summer, and a few different BB creams that were supposed to match to skin tone. This product is different, it is light even in the heat I barely feel it. It actually matches my skin, and makes my skin look even and matte but not dry. So happy I went with this.

May 12, 2014

Tried this at Ulta in the US and purchased it on the spot! A little bit expensive but quality is great and a little goes a long way!