Benefit Cosmetics Blush in Rockateur
Good

Benefit Cosmetics Blush in Rockateur Reviews

Ranked #187 out of 501 in Blush

October 21, 2016

Mon blush fétiche. Depuis que j'ai fait l'essai de ce blush de Benefit Cosmetics il ne me quitte plus. Il s'applique tres bien, ne laisse pas de poudre volatile comme la plupart des blush et la couleur est vraiment tres belle. Il vient dans un petit coffret tres beau ce qui donne un petit plus.

March 01, 2016

ahhh another amazing benefit makeup product!!!
love love love their makeup looks beautiful
comes on perfectly colors, and lasts, absorbs nicely into the skin, completely a flaw less finish!!

great packing, design, great marketing team ;)

blush lasts long time (as long as not old) nicely comes on easily
doesn't leave behind a lot of excess dust
but the color beautiful!!!

March 01, 2016

This has been my go to winter blush. It is a gorgeous neutral pink shade that looks fantastic on my pale complexion. It doesn't appear harsh at all and can look completely natural when applied with a light hand. It's super easy to blend and looks fabulous on its own or paired with Benefit's Dandelion highlighter for a more glowing look.

April 01, 2015

I absolutely love the dusty mauve colour it gives to the cheeks!!!

November 16, 2014

This is the perfect combo of a bronzer and a blush , so natural looking. I have very fair skin and found this to be a colour I can use in all seasons.

October 23, 2014

I got this blush as part of their Christmas set with 4 other blushes and the Hoola bronzer. I love it. It is a beautiful rose-gold shade that looks like a nice flush in the winter weather. I will probably be buying more if I ever run out of it.

August 11, 2014

this is my perfect blush. i use it alone without highlight.
i am naturally very tan and eventho its a lighter ccolor it shows beautifully on me.
and the product smells amaziiiing !!! i also really love that the packaging is sturdy i cant count how many times i droped it and it never broke !

October 03, 2013

If you have been looking for that "perfect" blush - subtle but still added flush - this is perfect !
I have always found blush to be the one item that was hit and miss for me - looked good in natural light but washed out in artificial lighting or the other way around.
Rockateur by Benefit looks natural in any lighting !
Don't be swayed by it's appearance of shiny-ness ..... it goes on silky and matte.
And as always, Benefit packaging is so cute !

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender