Benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing Concealer Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 389 in Concealer

This concealer camouflages dark circles, shadows, and discoloration without creasing or fading. An added bonus? This formula is now available in a full range of shades from light to deep so gals of all skintones can be imperfection-free.

October 24, 2016

I got this as part of a larger Benefit face kit. I love everything else in the kit, but I will never purchase the concealer

Pros:
- decent coverage

Cons:
- very thick in consistency
- looks fake
- the shades do not work with my skin tone (both alone or mixing shades)

October 15, 2016

Cache cerne très couvrant sur la peau. Pour les jours ou soirée que j'ai besoin de plus de couvrance sous mon maquillage. S'applique facilement au doigt ou avec un pinceau.

October 15, 2016

I used this for 7 years for my extremely dark circles and a prominent vein under one of my eyes, and only just recently switched to a liquid concealer. I was recommended thiIs as an 'industrial strength' concealer and it was definitely heavy enough to do the job. I really liked the creaminess of the product so I could apply it gently without damaging my under eye. Because of the creaminess I did find I got a fair amount of creasing. Though I loved this concealer I ultimately switched because I developed a small skin tag under my eye from my applications over many years so went to a liquid concealer that I could use a gentler makeup sponge application.

July 22, 2016

This just didn't work for me. I bought this because of amazing reviews I read on it but it just doesn't conceal well. I bought it for spot concealing and it was AWFUL. I tried it for under eye concealing and it worked okay but still not up to par. It's a shame because Benefit makes some really awesome products! But not this one..

July 21, 2016

This product is more on the expensive side, but you are getting great quality. It will help cover blemishes and acne to make your foundation application appear more flawless. If you use this everyday, you'll probably be buying it every 3 months. Make sure you use a flat head brush to get the smoothest application.

July 21, 2016

I received a deluxe sample size of this with my online Sephora purchase a couple months back and I found it to work quite well. It was buttery smooth and the shade worked great for my under eye area. My sister bought the full size version of it and she said she loved it but it ran out so quickly, seeing as it's pretty expensive for the full size I am hesitant to purchase at this moment. After I use up some of my other concealers I am going to look into buying this.

July 11, 2016

I love this product! I was hesitant to buy it at first. It's pricy for what you get. But the coverage is great and it is extremely long lasting! I would recommend it!

June 22, 2016

I got this as a bonus por an online shopping and I really liked it. To be honest the shade was kind of too light for my skin tone but I have used it for contouring and it works really well. I haven't checked the price as I didn't pay for it but it's worth trying.

June 22, 2016

OBSESSED. This stuff works so well and lasts so long. It has the ability to cover all blemishes and dark circles completely. This product is a must have !

May 09, 2016

Even though i had high expectations from this concealer and was at first a little bit disappointed by the results, i must say its not a bad product. It covers pretty well but is not strong enough if you have severe imperfections to cover. I find the texture to be a little bit greasy and i need to set it with powder.