Benefit Cosmetics Boxed Powder in Dallas Reviews

Ranked #140 out of 285 in Bronzer

This sheer face dusty sunset plum powder instantly blends onto skin Gives you a natural & radiant complexion Covers minor imperfections on face Makes you look younger, healthier & more brilliant Apply on your cheeks, forehead & chin.

October 05, 2016

So worth the price! Absolutely love love love this, works well to contour or as a blush when I'm more tanned! I love that it's matte so I can also use it as a transition colour in my smokey eye!

May 18, 2016

This has to be my all time favourite blush colour. I love how pigmented it is and the rosy colour it gives on your cheeks. I have also used this as a contour in a pinch. The texture is great and didn't think that it had a lot of fallout in the pan.

March 09, 2016

This is a perfect shade for me to use as a blush. I love the shape of the brush it comes with, too. Stays on nicely without turning blotchy. I purchased this at Ulta for about $26. It will last me quote a long time.

May 12, 2015

This powder gives you a nice sunkissed rose-glow, I like to use this one as a bronzer primarily and occasionally a blush. It warms up my complexion nicely

September 10, 2014

LOVE!! This was my first ever makeup product! I love the colour it gives, a little goes a long way. Easy to use and comes with lots of product. I find the brush creates streaks so I avoid using it. Overall awesome buy!

July 12, 2013

I received a sample size of this blush and just started using it. It is great for people who are fair skinned and gives a nice believable glow. I will be purchasing this in a full size.

August 07, 2012

I only have one other Benefit blush (Bella Bamab) and didn't really find anything special about it other than it's gorgeous color. Well, it happened again. I fell in love with Benefit's blush in Dallas & I LOVE IT! The color is so unique, and after eyeing it up for quite some time and hunting for mediocre dupes, I picked it up last week. I've used it every day since, and the color is just so gorgeous & unique! An outdoor glow for an indoor gal. :)

November 06, 2011

I love this bronzer; I'm not finished this one and I've already bought another. I have a very pale complexion and I look and feel healthy and alive when I add this colour to my face. I never leave home without it on!

February 02, 2010

I love this bronzer, im tan skinned as is but this added the perfect amount of colour to my face.

January 21, 2010

This is a really nice natural looking bronze powder. It works well as a blush too. Just be careful not to apply too much because it’s one of those bronzers that can make your skin look a little muddy if you go overboard.