Benefit Cosmetics Boxed Powder in Dandelion Reviews

Ranked #290 out of 502 in Blush

Benefit Cosmetics Box O' Powder and Lip Gloss Take your look from dull to radiant in an instant. Dust the brightening powder on your cheeks or all over to perk up your complexion.

June 12, 2016

It was too light for my skin tone. It was a very irredecent pink colour.its a lovely soft milled finish which glides very smooth on your skin. I adore the box and mini brush, benefit always make cute packaging.

May 12, 2015

I don't know if I just received a bad sample...but I was not impressed with the colour. It was more super pale white/pink and did not work at all as a blush on me. That said, I did not purchase the full size product.

May 12, 2015

I like to use this one as a blush, it gives a nice pink radiant glow to your cheeks. Great natural looking colour! It's been a favourite of mine for years

November 16, 2014

It's a little on the pricier side for how long it lasts, but for a fair-skinned girl like myself it's the best blush I have found. The perfect colour and coverage.

October 22, 2014

My go-to blush. It's perfect for fair skin - just enough pink to look natural! It's a little on the pricey side but worth every penny.

June 20, 2014

My fave powder!! This one lightens up your skin and adds a bit of pinkish blush, just enough to look glowing. Also it leaves my face even toned and velvety. I love th lip gloss as well but sadly it doesnt stay as long as i want it to be. But for the powder, this for me is the best shade for those who want natural lookong make up!

March 18, 2014

I recommend the Benefit Boxed Power Dandelion blush. It is a ballerina-pink pressed highlighting powder. I love the compact brush that comes with the blush and package design. I also appreciate the mirror that is included underneath the top of the box, in case you are applying it in the car or reapplying it at work.

The blush has a very natural colour and gives my skin a radiant, soft glow. I have a tendency to apply the powder on other areas of my face, not only my cheeks!

August 13, 2013

I love this blush. It is very light but can be built up for a brighter colour. The shade is very pleasant and I barely feel it when on my skin which is a wonderful thing for me.

July 23, 2013

PROS: pigmented
I tend to use this more around spring and winter. It's a beautiful pink color and very buildable.

August 08, 2012

I have been using this product for several months already.
1. The price is higher than average since this is Benefit.
2. The quality is incredible. No matter what my face looks younger and fresh.
3. The texture is great. This product makes the face look smooth.
4. The colour...How I love it! Pink. The color of a skin of a newborn.
I would definitely purchase this product again. 9/10

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products