Benefit Cosmetics Chachatint Mango Tinted Lip & Cheek Stain Reviews

Ranked #348 out of 502 in Blush

The mango-tinted lip & cheek stain is the juiciest flush you can get from a bottle. The sheer, liqui-gel formula blends easily, brightening cheeks & lips all night long.

April 05, 2016

This tint has amazing beautiful color and it stays fair amount of time. Love the simple packaging application brush is little weird but it does its job .

January 26, 2016

This coral cheek/lip stain is a very nice colour, but I wouldn't repurchase it. I hate applying it to my cheeks and it was drying on the lips. I'll stick to cream blush and lip balms.

October 16, 2015

I like this for a little bronze look, but be careful a little goes a long way and if your not careful you'll end up looking bruised! It's also a little difficult to work with.

September 08, 2014

I love this colour. This colour is hard to describe but it's orangy corally tint that applies kind of pink. I love how you can build up the colour intensity by applying more layers after it dries. It does last quite long and the colour is so pretty and makes me look awake and fresh. It is definitely on the pricier side but i've used it every single day (applied multiple times) for the last few months but i'm only half way done. This is one lip product that i cannot live without.

March 19, 2014

I've wanted to try this for so long but I end up gravitating for something else. I saw it on sale at Shoppers Drug Mart for~ $22 so I decided to pick one up. I never owned any of the "Benetints", but I've heard great things about this product. The packaging is like a giant nail polish with similar brush to a nail polish. The color itself is a bright orange which can look quite intimidating. You can't tell the color of the tint by the metallic orange packaging. The product is very lightweight, like the sensation of water on your face or lips. I love this tint, the color is perfect for summer or everyday- depends on my mood. Make sure to blend quickly, don't dot both cheeks at once because you'll look like a clown. The stain sets instantly, so use a light-hand and build from there. If you see this on sale, definitely worth checking out:)

December 27, 2013

I've tried Benefit's Posie-tint, Bene-tint and ChaCha-Tint and of the three, this is the best for my complexion (light, but slightly ruddy, brown eyes, brown hair). The Posie didn't even show up on my skin, the Bene just blended in with my skin-tone, but the orange/coral tones in ChaCha look fantastic and really pop on my cheeks.

This is a great tint that sets rather quickly and can be used a-top powder for a dramatic flush, or under powder for a subtle glow. I was disappointed with the other tints but this one blew me away. The price is a little high, but this bottle will last a long time and a little goes a long way.

July 21, 2012

This is a very beautiful coral colour. Quite possibly the best coral stain. The only thing about it that I'm not a fan of is that it stains very quickly. So I wouldn't use the applicator and put three dots on your cheeks like the instructions says to because you will be left with 3 dots stained on your cheeks before you get a chance to rub it in. Either rub it into your skin immediately, or put the product on a brush or on your finger to apply it on the cheeks and lips :).

July 27, 2011

I have been waiting for Benefit to release their new tint...for a long time. Sometimes I swear, I need to sleep in Canada but live in America. Especially because it's also only $29 USD. Grr. But it's only $20 at Holt Renfrew RIGHT NOW!

When I awoke this morning, with a song in my head and a smile in my heart, I had two missions. The first, to pick up cha cha tint. Check.

Do the CHA, CHA, CHA .

My sister first told me about it about a month or so ago. I read up on it and can I say - people have WAY too much to say about products. They analyze it to death. You know, that girlfriend of your's that calls you to ask you 'what did he mean when he said?', 'why didn't he...?'. I want to punch those girls.

Here's what I think about the third Benefit tint: I love the name. I love the easy application (please, moisturize, dehydrated skin is kryptonite to liquid blush stains). I like the colour - "mango-tinted". Basically a neutered orangey-pink. I doubt this colour will fly for paler complexions, but it's summer, and I'm tanned.

My second mission was to buy a pair of the non-jean anti-tights. Check.

Damn...I am one productive...

July 18, 2011

I have always been weary of tints and stains because of it looking smeared and not even, but this tint does not do that at all. It is so subtle and light, it makes my skin glow! All I wear is a small bit of concealer under the eye and then use this for my cheeks, lips and very light on my lid. It's great if you are at the cottage and are going to the local watering hole, or even a night out on the town. HIGHLY recommended.