Benefit Cosmetics Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow/Liner Reviews

Ranked #704 out of 1113 in Eye Shadow

Benefit's creaseless cream shadow/liners are guaranteed to make you gorgeous as they line, shade and contour your eyes. The Love Your Look "makeup to match your lifestyle" collection makes it easy to choose your perfect shades...shop The Lana Look light neutral shades, The Gabbi Look medium neutral shades, and The Betty Look deep neutral shades. Great for all of your eye shadow and eyeliner needs! Visit benefitcosmetics.com for more information.

May 17, 2015

I have this in a bronze colour...can't remember the name, but the colour pay off is wonderful! I don't have issues with creasing, but I usually have a primer underneath. The product itself feels kind of dry in the jar, but it blends really easily. I definitely want to pick up more colours from this line.

November 07, 2014

These are one of the few cream shadows I've tried from a high-end brand (definitely better than the others, but I'm partial to the Maybelline Color Tattoo Shadows). They cost about $20USD for 4.5g. I have the shade called Silver Spoon, which I believe was limited edition -- it's just a shimmery silver color. These shadows are VERY soft, and rather sheer. They don't really pack a punch in the pigment department, but they do add some color. Regarding quality, I can't say these are outstanding. They are good, but they aren't as good as some other cheaper alternatives. Despite that, I would recommend them solely for the color selection. The line contains some very pretty, very unique shades that are totally worth checking out.

September 12, 2014

This is the only eyeshadow I use - I use it everyday of the week and it NEVER creases. I use the shade 'birthday suit' and it's a great colour for fair/medium skin tone. I buy it at shopper's drug mart and it lasts a long time. I use a make up brush for application. And it lasts a very long time.

July 09, 2014

Stayed on my eyes for 6 hours with no primer! I found the color more pigmented when I patted on the colour with my fingers. Great packaging, but might be a little pricey for some.

March 22, 2014

I really like Benefit's Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow/Liner! It is so easy to apply to your eyelids, you can use a thin brush (to apply it as eye liner); a thick brush (to apply it as eye shadow); or just your finger (to apply it as eye shadow)! I love how this product is smooth and softly applies to your eye lids. It also has lasting power, I found that when I used this product, it lasted for the majority of the day!!

The one downside of the product is that if you forget to tighten the cap, it can dry up and lose its smooth, creamy texture! Be sure to place the lid back carefully on top of the product after each use.

December 10, 2013

Love love love this shadow. The amount of pigment is perfect, you can easily layer it for a more dramatic effect. Further, it is easy to apply, sometimes I use my fingers but it also works with a brush.

June 21, 2013

I use this product in the shade RSVP. It's a pale pink that I use as a base for other eyeshadows. It helps brighten the colours I layer on top. By itself this cream eyeshadow rarely creases and still looks beautiful after a long day.

August 31, 2011

The creaseless cream shadow/ liner worked amazing for me. I got it in R.S.V.P. and i love it. The colour pay off is amazing,(comes off as a gold-ish rose colour) and as it says it has little to no crease-ing after a day of wear. i did notice on days where you may sweat it creases slightly, but when i used a primer it stay put. The price was amazing for the amount of product, and i will definetily buy it again.

July 12, 2011

I have these three (Skinny Jeans, Birthday Suit, Stiletto) full size and R.S.V.P. in a sample size. These are very nicely pigmented and have a good amount of shimmer. They go on smoothly and don't crease! They are pretty expensive but one tub will go a long way. The packaging (glass tub, black plastic cap) is alright - the glass makes it heavy. I would recommend Birthday Suit or R.S.V.P. because they are versatile and good for everyone!

June 24, 2011

These cream shadows do not work any better than my Revlon cream shadows, or even my Wet n Wild, NYX or Rimmel fat shadow sticks. All of which are FAR cheaper than these cream shadows. Another Benefit product which is all hype and marketing. Women are paying for nothing but Benefit's packaging, which really burns my backside.

If they were priced far lower, then I could give them a higher rating. But for the outrageous tag on them, not to mention the ingredients which are far from stellar, these are not worth a cent. Especially with drug store brands which out-perform them.