Benefit Cosmetics Dr. Feel Good Complexion Balm Reviews

Ranked #315 out of 318 in Primer

August 12, 2013

I received this product through a subscription box that I get monthly though another program. I was very excited to get it. Soon as I opened it up and smelled it, I was even more excited. It was a very fresh and non-cosmetic smell and is very smooth to the touch. It says that you can apply this before or after make-up application. I decided to try it after my moisturizer. I used the supplied sponge for the application and was not impressed at all. I found that it caked on my skin and didn't 'sink' in or blend well. The next time I used it, I decided to try it on after make-up. Even worse results. It took most if not all my make-up off. I have decided though to give it another go, after reading other reviews online. I may try applying without the sponge and see how that goes. I will update this review if I get better results. All in all though, very disappointed and I'm very glad I didn't pay the full price tag for it, or I'd most likely be much more upset.

March 26, 2010

I have been hearing about this product for the past 3 years, so I finally decided to buy it during a trip to the mall the other day.
This product is absolutely great!
It made my skin velvety smooth and faded out my smile lines, all while giving my face a soft matte glow.
It has a light, refreshing citrus scent, and comes with it's own sponge for application.
Even my boyfriend likes to use it after shaving. Ha!

December 06, 2009

I really needed something to reduce shine because my skin is really oily so one of the associates at Sephora recommended this to me. She kept going on about how much she loves it and how much her friends love it too, so I was really convinced this was exactly what I needed.
However, after doing my makeup and using a sponge to lightly pat this product on my oily zones.. my face looked horrible! Its supposed to reduce shine which it did, its says it reduces pores and minimizes lines which it hardly did. My face just looked kinda white, dry and somewhat plastic looking due to the product being a wax. I barely even put much on either! This also doesnt reduce shine for very long. I would definitely not recommend using this product on your face after doing a nice job of makeup.. this will ruin it.

MissTaiwan earned the Beauty Guru badge

claum added a new review for
Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

BethD earned the Beauty Guru badge

littlebeautyloves earned the Beauty Expert badge

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
What would you do?