Benefit Cosmetics Dr. Feelgood

Benefit Cosmetics Dr. Feelgood Reviews

Ranked #270 out of 322 in Primer

This is a new idea for smooth, silky, matte skin. Its dr. feelgood - our complexion miracle worker! This colorless, weightless balm goes on bare skin or glides over makeup to reduce the appearance of fine lines and pores while soaking up excess oil. Enriched with Vitamin A, C, and E, Dr. Feelgood is just what the doctor ordered for beautiful, healthy, skin!

July 17, 2012

I picked this up the other day after reading so many reviews and praises on the product, I have to say I was not disappointed
I opted to use this as a base before my makeup, and can I just say - fabulous! This makes your skin so smooth and nice, and makeup just glides on , it is fantastic!
I will definitely be adding this to my makeup routine, it's a keeper!

February 24, 2012

This product is AMAZING! I suffer from dry skin in the winter and my face sweats in the summer (like most of us, I know) but this stuff fixes it! The product goes on under your makeup and creates a smooth, matte, surface. I use it on days when I am not wearing make up too. In the winter I find it protects my skin (it has Vit C in it) and in the summer it keeps me matte and fresh all day. The price is a bit on the higher end but it lasts for a long time and it is totally worth it.

September 02, 2011

I bought this product the other day and I started using it recently- I've been using it for the past few days and I've fallen in love with it!

Basically, it promises to mattify your skin, make it smoother and to erase fine lines. You put on your make up first and then over top of that, you put Dr.Feelgood using the sponge pad that is included with the product.

I've really noticed a difference since I've started using this product with the amount of shiny oil on my face. Immediately after you put on Dr.Feelgood you notice a difference and it lasts a few hours too. I do wish it lasted longer though- I've found it lasts about 4 hrs of no solid shine before it starts to show.

The price is a bit steep too- we will see how long it lasts but it seems like you don't need a lot to get a great matt complexion.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

KieliAnne earned the Beauty Expert badge

KieliAnne earned the Elite Reviewer badge

TessaO added a new review for
Oball - Grip & Play