Benefit Cosmetics Fake Up Concealer Reviews

Ranked #164 out of 389 in Concealer

April 23, 2016

I received a deluxe sample of this concealer and was disappointed with this. This concealer might be more effective on someone with dry skin but for my combo to oily skin, it certainly was not effective at all. I can certainly understand the benefits of having a concealer moisturizing and not drying on the skin; however, this applied greasy and did not do any concealing - it really just slid around my face and applied rather sheer.

December 19, 2015

I adore this concealer. The sleek design and quality is so amazing. The concealer glides on smoothly and is very effective and moisturizing. Produces a truly flawless effect.

November 08, 2015

I'm so glad I only got a sample of this cause this was the worst concealer I have ever used. It went on quite messy and didn't blend well at all. I thought this was going to be a great product as it's supposed to condition and conceal at the same time. I'm getting a few very fine lines under my eyes at 36 and this concealer just made me look 80. This is a definite no in my book especially for the price. Always try to sample before you buy any product if you can.

August 28, 2015

This is great if you don't have really bad dark circles. So moisturizing but not enough coverage on its own for me.

July 02, 2015

this is a very hydrating concealer as well works wonders on dark circles

July 02, 2015

I really like this concealer ! It works for my dark circle and my redness

April 01, 2015

I love this concealer, so moisturizing!

November 17, 2014

I think that they should make a more affordable version of this. I use this to get rid of the black rings under my eyes. It has a great moisturizer that helps keep my skin supple while covering up my dark spots

October 19, 2014

This concealer was recommended to me by a beauty consultant at my local Shoppers Drug Mart because I tend to have dark circles under my eyes. I primarily used it underneath my eyes but I also tried it when an occasionally large/red pimple cropped up. I know that this product has a pretty big cult following but for the amount I paid for this, I was disappointed. Despite being easy to blend and providing some good coverage, I found that the concealer tends to wear off throughout the day and I have to keep reapplying it if I want the desired effect. The associate told me that it would be moisturizing but instead I found that the product was more greasy than anything. I also found that the product tended to crease under my eyes a lot and that it often looked cakey -- which I hated. Needless to say, I'm still on a search for a wonderful, reliable concealer to incorporate into my regular beauty routine.

September 13, 2014

I LOVE this concealer. It works amazing and lasts all day. Easy to apply and blends in perfectly! The only problem I have is that it is a little hard to clean.

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml