Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 240 in Eyebrow Care

A brow-volumizing fiber gel with an innovative brush-on fiber gel that adheres to skin and hair creating brows where before there were none. It builds easily for thick, lush arches, thanks to a tapered brush for blending and a precision tip for shaping. The fiber gel is water resistant, long lasting, and buildable for natural-looking brows.

Product Description via Sephora.com

January 05, 2017

I tried a sample size of it and really enjoyed it. It works well at plumping the brows, giving them a tint and somewhat of a shape. The thing is: it doesn't keep my unruly eyebrow hairs in place, and the L'Oréal brow plumper one works just as well, for 1/2 the price...

September 14, 2016

I use the lighter shades, and as far as I'm concerned they work very well. Just received a free sample from them and I've very excited to try it out. Recommended product

August 11, 2016

I have some crazy eyebrows and using this in my daily routine helps me tame and fill out my wild brows. This has become one of my favorite brow products.

August 08, 2016

I really like this. I have thin brows using this thickens them up without looking fake, the brush is the perfect size.This isn't goopy alot all an very easy to use. Definitely a good brow product!

June 20, 2016

Works great for taming eye brows and keeping them in place but its like $30 for a tiny tube and you can definitely buy the Maybelline eye brow mascara for way less and it's just as effective.

June 09, 2016

I really didn't like the brow gel. It went on okay and looked fine but it made my eyebrows feel so stiff! I was constantly aware of my eyebrows moving every time i made an expression. It was uncomfortable and I just couldn't get over it. Overall, I didn't find it to be worth the price at all.

June 03, 2016

Got this as a trial in a subscription box and I had to go out and buy the full size as soon as it ran out! This product is magic on my brows! Fave brow product!

May 20, 2016

I got to try out one of their newer shades at an event, which will be coming out this June. The new packaging with the newer shade options is just amazing. Easy to apply and the product just gives a nice natural eyebrow look. Fell in love with it.

May 10, 2016

This is my favourite product for cleaning up my brows. It's easy to use, goes on great and still looks completely natural without giving you the drawn on eyebrow look.

April 01, 2016

This little device packs a powerful punch! I have tried multiple brow gels, and I have to say that I ALWAYS come back to this Benefit one. The applicator is perfect for those who want to add a little bit of product at the beginning of their brows for a more feathered, light look. It also blends very easily in fine eyebrow hairs, and doesn't look patchy or uneven. It is also perfect for defining the tail of your brow. One of my must haves!