Benefit Cosmetics Goof Proof Eyebrow Pencil

Benefit Cosmetics Goof Proof Eyebrow Pencil Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 229 in Eyebrow Care

October 19, 2016

I love it for my thick brows. The different shape of the pencil is something to get used to, and I also wasn't really excited about the price either. It still is my favorite brow pencil though, so I am sure I will buy it again. I love the staying power of it though.

September 17, 2016

Agreed with the previous reviewer about being overpriced, but - it's definitely a good product. Application is easy, the shape makes it easy to fill in brows, etc.

September 12, 2016

The packaging is very cute. It has a spoolie on one end and the pencil is angled for definition. It’s also waterproof which is great. The pencil is actually kind of a sharp pair/diamond shape, so as far as definition goes I think I would just prefer a straight, angled pencil like the ABH Brow Definer. This applied smoothly and the colour was great. This product is $30 and I’m not sure I will ever understand how they justify charging that much for a brow pencil from any brand.