Benefit Cosmetics High Beam Liquid Face Highlighter Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 110 in Highlighter

Benefit High Beam is the celebrity makeup artists secret. This satiny pink highlighter creates a young, radiant, fresh complexion on all skin tones. Use it as a spot highlighter or blend all over your complexion...the soft-focus sheen is enticing and sexy. Great soft blush and moisturizing lotion cream.

February 23, 2017

This product is amazing! Gives you a nice dewy look and it so easy to blend out. This will be a staple of mine forsure. Worth every penny spent and only need a tiny amount.

December 14, 2016

This product disappointed me to be very honest. I expected for the price that it would be a very potent highlighter. I guess it's good if you want something more natural looking and less out there. I feel like there's better products out there for less of the price.

October 02, 2016

Encore une fois, Benefit à su me charmer pas le produit pour le visage. Il illumine super bien et est quand même discret et naturel au regard. Emballage idéal pour les déplacement.

October 02, 2016

I got back and forth between cream and powder highlighters and this might be my new favorite cream highlighter. dot a few drops on your cheekbones and blend with fingers for a seamless look. It's not too intense but give a nice shimmer to the face.

September 07, 2016

...(By the way I don't know if it's ok to review products in french but if any of you from the chickadvisor community would be interested to read my reviews in english just let met know and I will be pleased to write bilingual reviews in the future :)...
    Sur ma bouteille Benefit il est écrit: touche de teint luminescente (luminescent complexion enhancer), Personnellement je ne l'ai jamais utilisé pour illuminer les pommettes ou autres, par contre par pur hasard j'ai découvert qu'il fait une superbe base d'ombre à paupière et point de lumière sous l'arcade sourcilière. je commence donc à appliquer le produit sur ma paupière mobile avec l'applicateur de la bouteille en forme de demi-lune. Je prends ensuite un pinceau estompeur et je le fond sur toute ma paupière jusqu'à l'arcade sourcilière. l'effet est super naturel, illumine le regard sans la lourdeur d'un fard donc bonne mine et bonne tenue et super base pour travailler ses ombres à paupières par la suite. Par contre je ne l'utiliserais pas pour les pommettes car il est un peu trop rosé et nacré.

July 06, 2016

Think it adds a nice highlight to the cheeks. I have both the large bottle and small bottle which is great for travelling with. Also lasts a long time because you don't need a lot.

June 26, 2016

This is a summer time must have! It will leave your skin looking dewy, fresh and glowing.
    You can apply it alone and allover your face, apply it over your foundation, mix in into your foundation or just apply it on the areas you want to highlight. I usually either mix it with my foundation to get an all-over healthy shine or I just apply under my brows, on my cheekbones and even on my color bones.
    It gives just the perfect amount of highlight - not too much that it looks unnatural but enough to notice that you have a highlight. If you are somebody who prefers a prominent highlight then this is a product you can layer and develop the desired look you want.
    It has a light-cream texture and a little goes a long way which is great because it is significantly more expensive than other highlighters on the market. It feels smooth while applying and does not feel dry or tight on the face - a problem I've experienced with other highlighters.
    I only have one negative review aside from the price and that is the packaging. I would prefer if it had a different applicator and not a nail polish brush. I usually take the brush and apply it to the back of my hand and use the tips of my fingers to apply it. I feel too much comes off the brush and it can be harder to blend.
    Overall, it is an excellent product if you have the money to spare and I would definitely recommend it to anybody.

June 10, 2016

I have been using this in my daily makeup routine and love it! It gives the right amount of glow and still looks natural. Easy to apply and blends well with foundation and blush. Another great benefit product.

June 06, 2016

I love this little beautiful bottle of glow! I picked up the pink high beam and it works really good, especially in the summer months when you don't want to wear foundation. This adds a nice dewy glow to the skin. I put it along my upper cheek bones, down my nose and just at my cupids bow at lips. I buff it in with a brush and when I turn my head, my skin glows naturally. This bottle is pricey but it lasts a very long time because you only need a little to get a big glow. I would definitely recommend this product.

May 03, 2016

This is a cream high lighter that has a beautiful finish to it if it's used properly. It can be used on it's own, mixed with foundation or put on top of foundation. The suggestion I would use is mixed, and blended well. It is pricey but it's perfect for those who don't want to use a powder high lighter. It's been on the market for some time and there's a reason for that! I've used it for more than 2 years now off and on, I keep coming back to it.