Benefit Cosmetics HOOLA Matte Bronzer Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 285 in Bronzer

October 21, 2016

I absolutely love this bronzer. It gives a nice bronze glow to the skin. It is so worth the money and I would definitely recommend and buy again. It comes with a handy brush. It can be used to give the skin a glow or use as a contour.

September 18, 2016

A beautiful bronzer for many skin types. It's buttery, smooth and quite pigmented. Gives a very natural sun- kissed look. Works well for contouring as well. Highly recommend.

September 05, 2016

I got this bronzer as a sample. It gives me the perfect sun-kissed look. It is pretty pigmented, so you need to have a light hand if you have fair skin. I'm not a huge fan of the packaging, but the product is great!

August 23, 2016

I have been using Benefit's Hoola bronzer for a few years now. I find most bronzers to be too "orange" and Hoola is the perfect shade of brown. I find it is too light for contouring but I love sweeping it all over my face for an extra bit of colour in the summer time.

August 07, 2016

I love this bronzer so much, I always go back to it whenever I need my makeup to look on point. It blends flawlessly, its the perfect contour shade, it's buildlable, and it never looks muddy. Also, the brush it comes with is a great contour brush, don't throw it away!

July 02, 2016

I love this bronzer! It's a perfect light bronze, but can easily be built up darker if desired. I find this compliments my light skin tone perfectly without being too dark. It's matte and lovely to apply. Easily sweeps on cheeks with hardly any effort. Would definitely recommend!