BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA Reviews

Ranked #44 out of 296 in Bronzer

July 12, 2016

I like Benefit products and the bronzer is a great colour - nice flow and not too orange looking. Gives a healthy colour to the face.
    The main reason for the lower score is that the packing sucks. I agree with the previous comment about the cardboard cover. Who does that? Easily damaged and suboptimal in a bag or bathroom counter that gets wet! Definitely prefer the Nars bronzer and packaging to this one.

July 12, 2016

Hands down HG bronzer for me! I love the colour and the fact that its not shimmery, meaning i can use it every day without looking too full on! Having said that its also suitable for night time make up as its really build-able. I actually did my make up the other night for a night out and realised at the end my face was waaaaay to pale, so i just got a big fluffy brush and swept this across my entire face and problem solved!

the brush it comes with is good and fine for me to use, the packaging however could be improved, its made out of cardboard and its getting little rips in the lid...

overall I will 100% be repurchasing this when i run out