Benefit Cosmetics How to Look the Best At Everything Kit Reviews

Ranked #179 out of 391 in Makeup

May 02, 2015

Currently trying out this product and really loving it! The kit comes with small sample sizes of their POREfessional primer, Hello Flawless Oxygen WOW foundation, 2 shades of Boing concealers, and Hello Flawless powder foundation. It also includes a brush for the powder foundation (although I don't actually use it)

Pros:
- includes all the products to create a flawless complexion (so you don't have to buy them individually)
- great coverage (when using all products together)
- very buildable
- looks natural
- doesn't cake

Cons:
- not the best staying power (looks perfectly flawless for about half the day, before I need to touch up with the powder to look perfect again)
- sizes of items are pretty small (but for $38, its not too bad)
- concealer isn't the best match for me

I've generally shy-ed away from Benefit products because of their product packaging ... It looks too tacky and childish to me. But I am really impressed with the foundation set. Everything comes together nicely and compliments each other to create the perfect flawless complexion. For anyone that is curious about Benefit's foundation, I would definetly recommend buying this kit. I will be buying the full size items for everything (except maybe the concealer) once I've finished the products in this kit!

April 01, 2015

This was one of the very first Benefit products that I ever purchased, and I think was a great introduction to this brand. The colours were spot-on for me, & I love how cute the packaging is. It's also great to just throw in your weekend bag, although I do wish that the powder was removable from the packaging so that I wouldn't have to pack the entire "book".

October 27, 2014

Recently bought this kit, very happy with the products in it. It is a very good price for a complete primer/foundation/concealer/powder all in one convenient box! Being a mother I often don't have time in the morning to put makeup on, but having a convenient sized kit is awesome. I can take it to work and get rid of my "I'm a mommy I haven't slept in forever look like I got punched in the face" look in minutes. Super added bonus being that all benefit products I have tried so far smell fantastic!

June 13, 2014

This is a Benefit complexion kit. The packaging is lovely and engaging. I found the makeup colours to be a bit off for my skin tone. Its a great introduction to their product line and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who was interested in the Benefit line of products.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products